Status: Updates when ever I can :)

I've Had Enough It's Time for Something Real

Brian is Stupid

We were now in Washington and it was one of our many 2 day stops. So that ment I had to go out and get the test.

All the guys took their girls out but I let Jimmy sleep since he didn't get proper rest the first night.

I went ot he closest Walgreens I could find and grabbed a cheap test. I payed for it with a questioning look from the girl behind the counter and left.

I got back to the hotel we were staying at and sighed. this was going to be the longest five minutes of my life.

The 5 minutes was up and I was reluctant to look down at the damn stick. When I did I had to keep myself from sighing in relief.

I wasn't pregnant. That was all I needed to keep me going through the day with out acting weird.

I walked out of the bathroom and

He smiled when he saw me and I smiled back at him. He gave me a hug and spun me around.

"I have good news. Well, if you want to consider it good." I smiled. He had an undescribable look on his face. Begging me silently.

"I'm not pregnant." I frowned a bit. He did to. I'm guessing we both wanted a child more than we thought. He still gave me a hug though and we heard the door about to open. We pulled away and ated calm.

"HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY GUYS!!!!!!" Brian said stumbling through the doorway. He was seriously drunk? They had a show tonight!

I shook my head at him, this was so like him, even though I imagined Johnny being the one drunk before the show.

"I can fillin for him if you wany me to. I'll dress in his close and wear one of his hats, thn tell the crowd Matt dyed my hair red." I suggested.

They laughed and agreed, but, I couldn't make it fun by wearing his clothes so I just stuck with wearing one of his hats.

We were actually going to start earlier than the other bands because we have to leave a bit early so Matt and Val can test wedding cakes.

That sounds like so much fun. I wanna go to, but, I can't.

That's stupid. I wanna pretend to get married, just so I can eat free cake!

I sucked it up and pulled out what I was going to wear and quickly got dressed. Once I was done getting ready, I went back out and was grabbed from behind.

"If you don't move, you won't get hurt." A familiar, yet weird voice said. Then I realized who it was.

"Jimmy get off of me, we have to go on stage in a bit."

He pouted but then went to go take a shower, do his, hair, and put on his guy-liner. Yes, I used that term for guys that wear eyeliner. Don't judge me unless you are weird and want a brick thrown at your face.

He came out and everybody sighed in relief, happy that he was finally done. Then the others took turns getting dressed, Zacky taking longer than Jimmy!

I just had to tease him about it the whole way there. He glared at me and couldn't think of anything else to say back.

I got tired of walking hal-way there so Jimmy gave me a piggy back ride, and let me tell you, it's different up here.

We left Brianat the hotel so he could sleep off his drunkness and hopefully have a hangover.

Mwuahaha! I'm so mean, but that's just me, and the guys love it.

Suddenly I was throwwn onto a couch ad then sat on. By the wheight, I could tell it was Zacky. I guess this is payback.

I pushed him off of me and grabbed Brian's guitar. I went on the stage and It was clear the fans were confused.

"How are you motherfuckers doing tonight!?" Matt yelled into the microphone.

They all cheered and he poke again. "Well We're avenged Sevenfold! I'm Matt, the lead guitatist is Brian but his sister, Paige, is filling in today, the bassist is Johnny, the rythm guitarist is Zacky and Jimmy is on the drums."

They cheered again and the orchastra music for 'A little Piece of Heaven' started playing. I smirked because I love doing the girl's voice for it.

Soon enough I was lost in the music, mastering every solo, unlike Brian, and they're HIS solos, not mine.

I did mess up one part, yelled 'shit' then kept playing. Zacky shook his head, obviously hearing what I said, even though Matt was singing loudly.

Once we played through the number of songs the guys decided on, we said good-bye and ran off stage.

I suddenly had a brilliant idea.

I took all the strings off of Brian's guitar, put new ones on, and made it to where you couldn't tell I did anything to it.

Unfortunately Jimmy caught me putting the strings back on and soon everyone else knew. They promised not to tell him just so they could see his reaction.

We got back to the hotel and Brian was sobered up. That meant he did sleep and he avoided the hangover.

I gave him his guitar and he started to play it, not suspecting a thing.

"Um..Brian. I hope you know I took off the strings and put new ones on." I smiled innocently.

He glared and me and gently put his guitar down, then chased me around the room, yelling obscene things at me, whil me and everyone had to stop ourselves from laughing. Eventually Brian ended up tripping me and I fell face first onto the bed.

I turned and glared at Brian, then once he got close enough I kicked his stomach and he fell back on the bed.

"I win!" I poked my tongue out at him.

He pouted and we all laughed.

"I'm hungry!" Zacky yelled.

"Of course you are. Let's go down stairs and bring up lunch." Matt said to him. They asked what we wanted and they came back with exactly that.

I was about to open up the package, when I smelt it. It was chicken. Chicken normally didn't bother me, but I bolted for the bathroom.

I threw up everything that I ate today, which wasn't much. I felt my hair behing held behind my, and a hand on my back.

When I was done, I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. I walked back out and Jimmy gave me a hug.

"You okay?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Are you...." He started off slowly, lowering his voice to where only I could hear.

All I could do was nod my head.