Status: Updates when ever I can :)

I've Had Enough It's Time for Something Real

It Was Only a Kiss...

We all crashed at Matt's , trashed, drunk, and only one of us was sober. I stayed sober knowing that the guys would do something incredibly stupid.

I went downstairs and saw Brian asleep on the kitchen counter. Jimmy was standing over him holding a marker.

"Jimmy? What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Coloring a pretty picture. AAAANNNNDDD...done!" He clapped like a little kid. He moved out of the way and I saw what he drew. I tried not to laugh.

He drew a dick, like a giant one that covered his face with the pubes and everything. IThen he wrote something off to the side that said "I'm a dick-face."

I looked at Jimmy and he gave me a look, asking me if I liked it. I nodded and chuckled to myself.

JImmy moved Brian to the couch and we talked while waiting for every one to wake up. Eventually we were all in the kitchen except for Brian who, by the sound of it, just woke up.

He walked into the kitchen and yawned. "God damn I have a hang over." Everyone was horrified and Me and Jimmy horibbly stifled our laughs.

"What!? What's wrong?" He panicked, looking around.

"Uhm..Brian honey, go look in the mirror." Michelle told him. He ran up stairs and Jimmy high-fived me.

"Which one of you drew it?" Matt asked us. Look at me. ME.

"I didn't do it! It was Jimmy!" I told him. Jimmy playfully glared at me. Matt didn't do anything but laugh.

We heard Brian scream in pure horror and I laughed my ass off.

"Well I' going to get doughnuts...any one want to come with me?" I said randomly.

"I'm coming to escape the wrath of Dick-face." Jimmy said running out of the house. I laughed and joined him. It took us 30 minutes to get to the nearest Dunkin Doughnuts since there wasn't one in Huntington. The whole ride there was Avenged music and continuous flirting.

It felt surprisingly...enjoyable. We walked into the restraunt, Jimmy's arm around my shoulder, pretending to gossip. I laughed at him and we ordered the biggest case of donuts they have. The cashier gave us a questioning look and i felt like I knew her.

"I'm sorry but you look familiar." I told her.

"My name is Rachel Walker."

"Ohmygod! It's Paige! Paige Haner, from Huntington High." I jumped up and down, Jimmy lifting his arm a bit until I stopped.

"Paige!? Girl you look so gorgeous! Who is this?" She asked looking over at Jimmy.

"You remember Jimmy Sullivan right?" She nodded "That's him, and he'll still talk your ear off."

"Didn't seem that way the other night. Or last night." He said refering to his drunk rambling. I rolled me eyes at him and she gave us our food. We invited her to Matt's house after she got off work and she accepted. I gave her directions and we were off.

~~~

We were all drunk after we ate our doughnuts. Well not drunk, but a bit tipsy. We had Rachel soming over so we needed to stay at least on the verge of drunk. Brian bitched at Jimmy for drawing on his face and he just laughed at him.

Rachel arrived just as everyone got settled in the room, Jimmy on the couch with me in his lap, playing with my hair, Lacey and Johnny doing the same, Brian, Michelle, Zacky, and Gena on the floor, and Val and Matt on the love seat.

Every one warmed up to Rachel and we all kept a steady conversation. I think she got the impression that I was dating Jimmy because she asked "So how long have you and Jimmy been dating?"

I was about to open my mouth when Jimmy beat me to it. "Since after our first gig as a band." He said seriously, wrapping his arms around my waist. Everyone thought he was serious.

"No you aren't!" Brian said. "I would know!" He crossed his arms.

"Wanna bet Haner?" He fave him a pointed look.

"Yeah i do. Prove it. Right here, right now."

Jimmy shrugged and pressed his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know how to spell doughnut. That's right isn'tit? hmm oh well xD