Status: Updates when ever I can :)

I've Had Enough It's Time for Something Real

Drunkness

I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back to make it believable. Kissing Jimmy was something I never thought would happen, but right now, I was enjoying every second while it lasts. Call it cliche but I felt those little sparks when his lips first hit mine.

Eventually Matt yelled "Okay! We don't need you making little Sullivan's on the couch!"

We pulled away and I laughed at Matt. "Only Johnny would want to watch that." He glared and everybody laughed, Brian laughed but it was an 'evil' laugh as he looked down at his phone.

"Did you take a picture?" I asked him.

"Yep, and I sent it to dad." He smirked.

I just shrugged I didn't really care. I just focused on the kiss. Did Jimmy feel what I felt? Probably not. I'm just some love struck adult.

He kissed me with his own free will though. Who am I kidding? It was just to shut Brian up. I sighed and watched what was on the tv. It looked like..Spongebob. Jimmy picked it I'm guessing.

"Ah shit! Sorry guys I have to go." I jumped up looking at the time. I didn't really have to go, it was just awkward sitting there after what happened.

"Oh we do don't we?" Jimmy smirked as he hoped up as well. We walked out of the house and to my car.

"I want to talk to you." Jimmy said, making me look up at him. I had to take a step back becasue his face was so close.

"Can we pretend that thing never happened in there? I didn't think Brian would do that and I just-"

"Jimbo. Chill out it's fine." I put my hand on his arm. "I can't believe they bough it considering you were with Leana the other week."

He laughed at that. "She was a mistake." I laughed to.

My phone went off several times so I pulled it out. I had like 15 notifications from Twitter. That little shit head also put it on Twitter!

I rolled my eyes and we got in my car. "Your place or my place?" I asked him.

"Mine! We are going to have a party later." He said in a weird voice.

~~~~~~

The guys arrived at Jimmy's several hours later and announced they had another tour coming up. We all cheered and drank. Jack Daniels, Vodka, Margaritas, you name it, we had it.

"Jimmy! Give my a piggy back ride!" I slurred jumping on his back. He ran me around the house before dropping me on the couch.

Johnny skipped over to us and tugged on Jimmy's arm. "C'mon Jimmy! Let's go to Narnia! I want to me the lion!"

"Go bye yourself Short Shit! I have a unicorn to find." Jimmy said the last part dramtically.

Then, just to prove his point, he ran around the house yelling "Ohmygod! Peaches where are you!? I can't find you! Baby come back!" Then he stopped and started singing. 'Baby come back! You can blame it all on me!" all the guys joined in. when the stopped he sand it one more time but instead of saying 'Baby', he said 'Peaches.'

What kind of drunk dumbass names their invisible unicorn Peaches? Oh yeah..that's right. Jimmy does.

It was about 5 In the morning when I sat down on the couch. It was silent, since I was the only one up. I wasn't drunk anymore, so that's a plus.

I went into jimmy's basement and saw he still had the guitar I left here several years ago. Yes, I said years.

I picked it up and strummed it. Damn, it was way out of tune. I tuned it and played around with it. Before I knew it, everyone was up, yelling at every one to 'Shut the fuck up!', "Keep your damn voice down', or 'Hey bitches! Can a woman get some piece and quite when she has a god damn hangover!?'. Oh Val, that is why your my favorite. Sh! I didn't say that. You heard nothing!

I went up stairs and everyone was arguing about the noise level, causing me to get a headache.

"Shut your ficking mouths! if you all would stop yelling and fighting we wouldn't have a problem now would we?" I snapped, my inner Brian coming out. They all shut up and looked at me. "Now if you don't mind, me and the girls would like to have a spa day. we'll be back later."

The guys high-fived each other and the girls shot looks at them. I rolled my eyes and we walked out, leaving the boys to do God knows what.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler