Status: Complete! New readers can still comment/enter the competion though! :D X

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

I Close My Eyes And All I See Is You.

The following night I couldn't sleep again.  
After failing to get to sleep for a few hours, I eventually gave up. 
I walked down stairs and into the basement, which Andy had turned into a games/movie room. 
All his Batman stuff was down here. 

His action figures lay on the floor where he had left them.  
I walked over to them and sat crossed legged on the floor. A small smile was painted on my lips as I remembered Andy making them all have a huge battle just like a little kid would, making sound effects and everything. 

I stood up and looked around. 
All our home videos. 
I decided to watch a few, remembering all the good times. 
I put one of them into the player, sat down on one of the Batman bean bags and pressed play. 

"Come on, Ashley!" Andy laughed. "You look sexy!"
"How do you know? You can't see me!" I whined. We were all going to a fancy dress party, and Andy decided we were all gonna dress as Batman characters. 
Sammi was Harley Quinn, so Jinxx had to be Joker, Jake was Two Face, CC was The Riddler and Andy was Batman, respectively. 

So that means I had to be....

Catwoman. 

WTF. 

"Alright." I sighed. "But don't fucking laugh." I walked down the stairs, well, shuffled, and of course, everyone laughed. 
"Aaaaaandyyyy.... Why couldn't I have been Robin or some shit?!"
"Mmmm... Because then I wouldn't be able to see you in a tight PVC cat suit... Or holding a whip..." Andy smiled, licking his lips. 
"Yeah? Well I'm gonna beat your ass with it later." I whispered in his ear. 
He blush a deep red as I walked over to the other guys, swaying my hips as much as I could.


Oh, that was a good night. 
 
I picked up another disk which someone had written "Soppy Romantics" on. 
Pushing it in the DVD player after taking the other one out, I watched the memories come flooding back. 

"Andy?" I called, peeking through the door to his bedroom. 
His bedroom? This must have been before we got together. 
"Andy? You okay? You've been kinda quiet lately..." I pointed out, placing the film camera on his desk. 
"Shhh!" Andy grinned. "Selina just found out that Bruce Wayne is Batman! I think theyre gonna kiss!" He giggled, pointing at the small screen infront of him. 
Oh yeah, leave him alone with a couple of DVDs that's the last we see of him for a while. 
I sat down on the bed and ruffled his hair. "Think? Andy you KNOW! How many times have you seen this movie now?" I laughed.  
Just as the two characters kissed, Andy let out a massive sigh. 
"It must be nice.... Having someone to love like that..."
"Yeah...." 
Andy wrapped an arm around my neck and shifted into a more comfortable position. 
Before I knew what was happening, i felt his soft lips gently placed on mine, the cool metal of his lip ring pressing into the skin on my lip. I closed the gap between us and we remained that way for a while. 
"I really like you Ash." he whispered, our faces just millimetres away from eachother.  
"I really like you, too."


I wiped the stray tears from my eyes with my hand, leaning back Into the bean bag as I sighed. 

I would give anything for him to come back. 

Anything. 

~oOo~

There has been no notes for a few weeks. 
Until one day.  

We were all hanging around Jinxx's house, when Sammi comes running down the stairs, clutching her black and pink make up bag in her hands. 
"I found another note!" She gasped, diving her hand into the bag and pulling out a peice of make up stained paper. 
Sammi unfolded the  note and read it out loud. 

Sammi. 
Congrats sweetie!
Yes, I do know haha. 
Take care of them, don't get too stressed!
And don't be too hard on him. 
Good luck for the future,
Andy. X
P. S. I stole your red lipstick, ask Ashley for it back. Sorry. X


"Well... There we are." She smiled. 
"What did he mean by "I do know"?" Jinxx frowned. 
Sammi looked down and bit her lip.  
Jinxx stood up and hugged her tight. "Sam? Come on, tell me what's up."
"I'm... Ummm...." She whispered. "I'm pregnant."
Jinxxs jaw dropped to the fucking floor. 

Oh the irony?

~oOo~

Another few weeks passed and not a single note. 
Maybe that was the last of them?

Abi and I were hanging around in my room waiting for the rest of the guys to come down. 
We sat there in total silence until there was a loud knock on the front door. 
We turned to face eachother before walking down stairs. 
I yanked open the front door to be greeted by a massive grin. 
"Hey Jinxx." I smiled. 
"We got another one!" He laughed, shoving a piece of paper in my face. 

Once everyone was seated on my living room floor, Jinxx read out the note.

Jinxx
Haha.
Don't tell the others, but you
Were always my bestest friend.
I really didn't know where I would have been
Without you man!
Have a good one.
Look after Sammi, shes gonna need it.

Andy. X

P. S. Just tell him!


"Just tell him?" Abi questioned. "Tell who what?"
"Errr... No idea." Jinxx blushed, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.
This was getting weird.

~oOo~

"Ash." Abi said, walking up behind me.
"Hmm?"
She took a seat next to me on the breakfast bar in the kitchen. She was staying with me for a while until I got back on my feet.
"I found another note. Adressed to me..." She smiled. I looked at her then at the note in her hands. It was rolled up like a newspaper and secured together with a gold chain. On the chain was a gold locket in the shape of a heart.
She carefully slipped the locket of the paper and unfolded it.

Abi.
My guardian angel.
Thank you for giving me that little bit
Of help and support when I needed it most.
Now it's my turn to be your angel.
Look after Ashley.
Make sure he remembers that I'm not gone,
I'm with him in spirit.
Never let him or yourself forget just how much
I love you both.

Andy. X


A single tear fell down Abi's cheek. I pulled her in for a hug and she hugged back.
She opened the locket. Inside was a little picture of Andy that Abi took.
I took the locket and slipped it round her neck.
"He was right you know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww :3

I cried writing this. Also it's like... Half one in the morning and I'm listening to The Blackout, so my concentration isnt great, so if it's shit, you know why haha.
One more chapter to go I think :(

There's gonna be a sequel though!

Title credits go to Simple Plan - I'd Do Anything.
Don't forget to comment! X