Sequel: Meet You There
Status: FINISHED

Exchange

Chapter 27

"hey come on, get up" nudged Kayleigh trying to wake me up, "but its cold" I groaned pulling the covers over my head. "it's Fridayyyy" she tried but I still refused to get out of bed, "Jess don't make me go get Sebastien" she warned. "the hell is he going to do? Hell, he'll probably get in the bed with me" I said as she pulled the covers from over my head leaving me exposed to the cold air and making me shiver, "go have a shower" she told me As I glared at her and then groaned getting out of bed.

I came back from the bathroom and got changed; it had started getting really cold lately, and when it was windy like today, it felt even colder; meaning I layers upon layers on to try and stay warm. Kayleigh was already downstairs so I quickly grabbed my backpack and went to go downstairs when I ran into Sebastien since neither of us really saw the other coming.

"shit you alright?" he asked, as I just started laughing at how stupid it was that we were both sitting here on the floor with my hand rubbing my head where we'd collided,
"yeah I'm fine" I said through my laughter.
"you sure? Because I mean you just ran into me and you're sitting there laughing" he said a little confused, standing up and then offering his hand. "yeah I'm fine" I said shaking my head and then taking his hand as he helped me up and then pulled me into a tight hug.
"um Seb, can we please go eat. I'm kinda starving" I said trying to pull out of his hug.

We got to school with only a few minutes before the bell so we all took off to our lockers and then straight to homeroom when the bell went. I initially sat down in my usual spot in the back of homeroom, but then got up and sat in Patrick's usual seat; it had been a while since we'd been at each other's necks.

"hey Jess... That's not your normal seat" said Chuck a little confused, as he came in and sat in the seat next to me,
"mornin Chuck, yeah I know" I greeted with a shrug, and then Patrick walked in.
"what's up" Patrick Said walking over to chuck and I and then standing there all confused, unsure of what was happening; as if his usual seat had disappeared, and then realised I was sitting in it.
"the hell you doing in my seat?! Get out" he instructed but I just looked at him with a grin as he glared at me,
"nope" I told him,
"JESSS get out of my seat" he warned,
"still not getting up" I said smugly,
"fine I see how it is," he said as if not caring, "get out of my seaaaatt" he whined again,
"Mr Langlois, Sit down!" our homeroom teacher commanded as Patrick was about to pull me out of his seat but instead just sat in my usual seat.

When the bell went we all got up to leave for our first class of the day and Pat just glared at me as he walked from behind me while Chuck flashed me a smile letting me know I'd done my job well. I walked into Maths and I took my usual seat as Sebastien walked in sitting next to me, pulling me into a one armed hug, making me fall almost on top of him.

"so remember the first time I ever met pat?" I asked Sebastien while we were sitting there doing out work
"yeah he was being Patrick and a little abrupt and you two kind of started picking on each other straight away. Why?" he responded
"I think we're back to that..." I said rolling my eyes before finishing the last part of the question I was doing
"What he do?" he asked curiously but I didn't answer the question, "Jess... What did you do?" he asked rephrasing the question
"I sat in his chair in homeroom this morning... He got a little pissed... Then miss came in and yelled at him to sit down..." I said explaining what had happened, "I'm kind of expecting him to pull something on me now, even though it wasn't anything big he was still a little pissed" I said making him laugh,
"dont even worry about it, Pat will just try to piss you of or something. I mean it's Pat... I think me and the boys have pulled more pranks on him than he's ever pulled in general" Seb said chuckling a little, "besides he can't hurt my girl, then he'll get hurt" he said looking at me and winking making my shyly smile.
"I'm 'your girl' still am I?" I said cheekily, making him laugh, "still? Always" he said pulling me into a hug.

As we were hugging our Maths teacher came over and cleared her throat making us look up at her, "Mr Lefebvre please remove your hands from around Miss Sullivan! And do your work! You're in class, this is not lunch time where you can do whoever you like!" she yelled at us, "miss, can we hand in our worksheet in that case?" Sebastien asked in a smart-ass tone once he had let go of me, reminding me that we had already completed the sheet. I picked it up, took Sebastien's out of his hands and handed it to our teacher who then looked at us shocked that we had completed the work so fast and then walked back to her desk.

When the bell went Sebastien insisted on walking me to my next class, not letting go of my hand. I wasn’t sure what had made him act like this, I mean yeah we showed affection around everyone else and were always “couple-like”, considering we were well; a couple, but this time it was as if he was making sure that everyone knew that I was his girlfriend, not that they didn’t already know.

“Is this a ploy to make sure Pat doesn’t some how pick on me while I walk between classes” I joked, rolling my eyes
“No I just feel like we haven’t don’t anything by ourselves in a while” he replied with a grin
“Then take me on a date not walk me to class” I said sticking my tongue out at him
“Maybe I’ll just have to take you up on that offer” he said with a sparkle in his eye, winking at me and then kissing me on the cheek
“No no, now I’m POSITIVE that you just wanted to make sure that Pat doesn’t make me stack it in the halls or something” I chuckled a little making him laugh, “we haven’t been to the movies in a while” I suggested
“And there’s a few good movies out right now” he said grinning.

I knew exactly what he what movies he was thinking about; he was lucky that I’m not fussy about what movies I watch and that we have a similar taste in movies.

“Talk about it later?” I suggested and he nodded, “I’ll see you in music before lunch” I told him before turning to walk into my class, but then he pulled me back kissing me softly, “see you then” he said softly before letting me go as we both smiled.

The period before lunch I walked to music and was just sitting in the corner where I normally sat waiting for Sebastien to get to class.

“What’s up?” Pierre said with a friendly smile as he sat down next to me, pulling his guitar out
“Just waiting for Seb” I said with a smile looking around the room wondering where he was since he wasn’t usually late, especially not to music.
“You writing something new?” I asked Pierre as he sat there fiddling with his guitar and writing down chords in his notebook
“Ah yeah, you could say that” he replied
“Can I listen?” I asked eagerly
“Well its really just a few chords right now, no lyrics” he said trying to get me to forget about it
“Its okay, new music is still new music no matter how little of it there is” I reassured him
“Can you wait till Sebastien gets here? He hasn’t heard it yet either” Pierre asked and I nodded letting him get back to what he was trying to figure out

I was sitting there with my concentration on Pierre watching him write, with a keyboard in front of me just mucking around on it, playing a few chords every now and then when someone came and hugged me from behind. At first I was a little taken aback because I didn’t know who it was but then I recognised the familiarity of the hug and relaxed into it.

“Hi Sebby” I said without even turning around, knowing it was him,
“How’d you know?” he asked as I turned my head to find him pouting
“I know your hugs, trust me on that one” I said with a cheeky smile and he hugged me tighter and rested his head on my shoulder

“Anyway when you two are done being all, you two… where were you?” Pierre said, directing the last part towards Sebastien
“I got caught up talking to my teacher last period… Apparently getting the marks but falling asleep in class isn’t acceptable” he said chuckling
“You fell asleep in class?” I asked him
“Didn’t you sleep last night?” Pierre asked
“Yes and not really” he said answering both our questions
“What, you two get busy or something?” Pierre joked
“NO” I said, answering the question for Sebastien sounding horrified that he would event think that.

I mean its not that I didn’t want to, its just, I’m really not too sure.

“Someone sounds shocked at the prospect of that happening” Sebastien said dryly rolling his eyes but then kissing me on the cheek
“No, its more the prospect of Pierre thinking about that…” I said shuddering making them both laugh
“No I just didn’t sleep properly last night for some reason” he said shrugging

“So what you two been doing?” he asked
“Pierre WAS writing something but he wouldn’t let me listen until you came in” I replied moving closer to Sebastien as I got comfy
"can I hear now?" I asked Pierre cutting Sebastien off before he could even ask
"Can WE hear?" Sebastien corrected as Pierre picked up his guitar and played a few chords

"that's sounded really good! You got more where that came from?!" Sebastien asked eagerly as I sat there with a big smile on my face; what Pierre had written had sounded really good!
"yeah I guess... if you two stop interrupting!" he joked
"well then maybe we'll stop interrupting," I said slyly leaning backwards into Sebastien as he embraced me making me giggle
"You two make me sick" Pierre joked making me stick my tongue out at him
"hey you don't have to watch if you don't want to," Sebastien said
"and besides, have you met you and Kayleigh at all?" I said, making Sebastien stiffen, and Pierre avoid looking at Sebastien
"I just meant all the being cute and the kissing and that you two are just as "cute" as we are" I said making my point clear, as Pierre jokingly rolled his eyes before ignoring Sebastien and I, and going back to writing the song he was working on.

"so movies tonight?" I asked Sebastien as we sat there mucking around with the instruments in front of us.
"ooo ooo can we watch that new superhero one?!" he asked excitedly, "unless of course you don't want to watch it" he said trying to hide his disappointment at the prospect of me saying no to the superhero movie
"come on, you know I love superhero movies" I said teasingly making his eyes light up, as a smile spread across his face
"you sure?" he asked wanting to make sure that I wasn't just pleasing him
"yeah I'm sure, as long as we get to eat before the movie" I said grinning before he pulled me closer and kissed me on the cheek.

At the end of the lesson we packed away our stuff and we waited for Pierre to pack away his book and guitar before we headed toward the cafeteria for lunch. As we walked Sebastien ensured that his arm was around my shoulders as we walked, as it had been earlier in the day, Patrick caught up with us.

"hey pat," Pierre said as he joined us, he looked at Seb and smiled, then at me and glared before talking with Pierre until we got our lunch and sat down with everyone else.
"so weekend plans?" asked David sitting down next to kailyn making her smile
"movies" I replied in between taking bites of my food while everyone else was thinking if they had any plans for the weekend.
"who's coming?" asked Kayleigh looking at me,
"oh umm Kay, wasn't exactly an open invite," interrupted Sebastien before anyone could say they were coming, "not that we don't love you guys but date night" he said, pulling me into a one armed hug as I grinned.
"OH DATE night" Patrick joked,
"PAT! IM SITTING RIGHT HERE!" yelled kayleigh across the table, making everyone else laugh while Pierre just hugged her and Pat realised the implications of what he said making it awkward for both Sebastien and Kayleigh since they were both sitting there, as well as for me as I was sitting right in between them.
"ANYWAY" said Chuck looking at Jeff; obviously hoping that he could change the subject of conversation
"umm so how's everyone lunch?" he asked struggling for a conversational topic
"hey Pierre tell the guys about that song you were writing" I said changing the topic making it less awkward for everyone
"new song?" Chuck asked
"ah yeah, it's not much, I was just mucking around on my guitar, and my book" he said shrugging, "I'll show you what I've got tomorrow at band practice" he said with a smile.

That afternoon Mrs Lefebvre insisted we have dinner at home before Sebastien and I headed off to the movies. Sebastien bought tickets to the superhero movie we had been talking about earlier, whist I paid for the popcorn and drinks.

"it's not fair! The popcorn and drinks cost more than the tickets let me pay half" he begged once he realised id paid more than him
"nope, you paid for the tickets. It's fair" I said as we walked towards the cinema.

We sat down towards the back of the cinema and Seb put his arm around me before kissing me right next to my lips and then moving away. "HEY" I protested bringing his head back towards me by roping my arm around his neck and then kissing him lightly leaving him wanting more. "NOW who's the tease?!" he said pouting
"aww Sebby" I said playfully kissing him properly this time but then he deepened the kiss, controlling it how he wanted to. But When the lights went down and the previews ended the kissing stopped and we started paying attention to the movie, with the few rare kisses throughout the movie.

The lights came back on and Sebastien helped me up.
"umm did any of the popcorn actually go into our mouths?" I asked laughing once I dusted off my jeans and looked back at our seats
"I'm not too sure..." Seb said looking in the empty box and looking at all the popcorn that had ended up on the floor from our various attempts to feed each other and throw it in the air and then catch it in our mouths.

I left Sebastien sitting at a table in the cinema complex whilst I went to the bathroom. As I was washing my hands I was approached by 3 girls; two of which we're obviously there for "back up" reasons. "can I help you" I asked in french as they stood less than a meter away from me as I finished washing my hands.
"I saw you here with Sebastien Lefebvre" she started in English
"and your point is, what, exactly?" i asked very confused as to where this was headed
"he's a slut, so I would stay away from him if I was you" she said sternly. I just looked at her unsure of how serious she was being
"did you just call my boyfriend a slut?" I asked both confused and angered at what she had said
"more or less. He gets around. So I wouldn't be too sure if he was actually your boyfriend he probably just wants sex and then will leave" she said
"what ever you say. I know my boyfriend and that doesn't sound like him at all" I said before turning around to face the exit of the bathroom.
"I would trust me, I've been down that road before" she called confidently after me, as I exited the bathroom in search of Sebastien.

"hey" Sebastien said from behind me pulling me into a hug.
"hi there" I said before kissing him softly and then walking to the car.

"what's wrong?" he asked as we were driving back home. He was playing a song we both loved but I wasn't exactly singing along, and was just zoned out looking straight ahead.
"nothing" I said shrugging off my thoughts of what that girl had said earlier. He didn't seem like he wanted to push the issue so he kept driving until we go back home and quickly ran inside to escape the cold air; it was starting to get cold enough to snow. We ran into the lounge room to find kayleigh and Pierre sitting on the couch with the heater on; so Sebastien moved the heater from directly in front of them to a more open space which we both huddled in front of. I don't think either of them would have noticed we had even entered the room had we not moved the heater away from them.

"Sebbbb" Kayleigh complained cuddling even closer to Pierre while glaring at us.
"Kay its FREEZING!" I said shivering
"and you two don't think we're cold?" she asked
"The house is warm, it's probably freezing outside and I don't think miss Australia here is exactly used to this weather just yet" said Pierre while keeping Kayleigh warm
"what he Said and I’m just really, really cold" I said starting to move away from the heater as my legs started to burn.

"Pierre you staying or going home?" Sebastien asked as we started to pack the mess in lounge room once the movie they had been watching finished
"that I do not know the answer to" he said helping Sebastien put the heater away
"just crash, it's late anyway" Sebastien said shrugging.

We all headed upstairs and got changed into our pjs. Sebastien had requested I sleep with him tonight which left Pierre in my bed... Or should I say Kayleighs bed, since we all knew that there was no way they would sleep separately when they could sleep in one bed.

"now what is a gorgeous girl like you doing here in my bed?" Sebastien asked looking at me making me giggle
"maybe because her sexy boyfriend asked her to be in his bed" I said rolling my eyes making a a smile spread across his face, as he crawled up the bed to kiss me softly, making me slide down onto the bed so that I was flat on t back whilst Sebastien hovered above me supporting himself with only his arms. A big grin spread across his face before he leaned in and kissed me. I felt him close the gap between our bodies as he went from supporting himself on his hands to now his forearms. We sat there just kissing for a bit, rolling around on the bed, the amount of passion increasing with every kiss. but my mind kept reverting to what that girl had said and I was starting to get nervous all of the sudden
"what's wrong?" he asked me when he realised I had stopped kissing him back and was obviously lost in thought
"nothing" I said managing to pull a smile and kiss him
"no not nothing, what's wrong?" he asked a little more forcefully this time.
"just something someone said to me earlier, it's no big deal. It just popped into my mind" I told him reluctantly
"care to explain?" he asked looking at me directly in the eye
"I don't exactly know how to..." I said biting my lip as he rolled and lay next to me propping himself up on his side
"is it about me?" he asked, and I nodded slowly. "you know you can tell me anything" he said softly bringing his arm around me waist and kissing me on the cheek
"I know it's just that, what this person said well it doesn't make sense. I mean I'm having a hard time trying to believe that you would do what they said you do"
"well then tell me and I'll tell you how true it is" he said with a little spark in his smile before then pulling his puppy dog face; he knew I can't resist that face.
"oh you win" I said with a giggle as a smile spread across his face that I was giving in.

"well when I was in the bathroom at the cinemas someone came up and told me that you’re… well you’re a slut who only uses girls for sex and then dumps them” I said uneasily looking at him hopelessly, “Sebastien? You going to say something?”
“umm sorry” he said looking at me blankly
“sorry?” I questioned, “want to elaborate on that one?”
“You know I’m not that kind of person, there were a few times where I would go out with a girl and then after we slept together we’d kind of just stop seeing each other but it was never intentional. It just… happened” he said sighing.

I looked at him, trying to work out whether to believe him or not, I mean I trust him; I trust him with my life, and he’s also not pushing me to sleep with him so I have no reason not to believe him, but at the same time something is holding me back.

“Seb” I sighed
“Jess, If you’re worried that we’re going to sleep together and then I’m going to disappear from you, it’s not going to happen. I promise” he said looking directly into my eyes
“I feel something different when I’m with you, I don’t want to do anything without you. Its nothing I’ve ever felt for any other girl; you know that. I love you so much it kind of scares me, you can trust me not to just disappear” he said making me break a smile, “see there’s you’re beautiful smile that makes me melt inside” he said cheesily
“oh shush you” I said playfully before leaning in to kiss me
“so do you trust me?” he asked
“oh, I trust you alright” I said thoughtfully with a devilish grin
“what?” he asked
“maybe you can show me how much you love me” I said winking at him, making him lean in to kiss me before things began to heat up quickly.

He began kissing my neck, and then trailing kisses right up to my lips but leaving me hanging momentarily before kissing my lips. “Sebastien you tease” I mumbled before pulling him into a passionate kiss, running my hands through his messy hair. As we kept kissing I reached for the bottom of his shirt; tugging on it before he separated out lips letting me pull it over his head, as on of his hands sat on my lower back whilst the other sat on my hip. I teased him a little with a few soft kisses on his bare chest before he tilted up my head with his finger under my chin before kissing me allowing me to let out a little moan in pleasure as he looked at me seeking permission to remove my shirt, before flipping us over so that he was on top of me.

“umm Sebastien, do you have…” I started saying before he cut me off with a kiss and then nodded
“we just have to be… not loud” he whispered into my ear and I nodded accordingly, letting him know I knew exactly what he meant.
♠ ♠ ♠
read and review it people! theres a comments section for a reason :)

im sorry i know its been a while; i've been so busy with school lately. so you guys get longer updates but theyre just not as frequent :)