Sequel: Meet You There
Status: FINISHED

Exchange

Chapter 4

"what've you got next?" Sebastien asked, "oh umm Music! And I have no idea where THAT is" pointing to my timetable.
"oh don't worry, im heading that way I'll show you" "oh thanks" I smiled.
"what've you got anyway?" I asked "... Music" he laughed
"oh so you really ARE heading that way, smart ass" I laughed.

In music we found Pierre, and by now I was feeling a bit like one of the boys... Just like at home. I guess you get used to it when all your cousins your age are boys. Music was one of those laid back subjects, the teacher just left us to well... Jam! Seb and Pierre grabbed their guitars and I found a hand drum. I started playing a beat and Seb and Pierre started playing a riff which turned into a really old song, which I only knew because my parents always used to play it at home, harmonizing in all the right parts.

"wow you guys are really good with a guitar, and you guys can really sing" both boys shied away from the compliment, "no seriously, you both can really sing, I think we've got an up and coming duo on our hands or something" I laughed.
"duo? Try quintet? Or band, since not all 5 of us sing" Pierre said jokingly "seriously?" I asked, not sure if he was mucking around or actually being serious. "seriously" they both replied. "mad invite on the update" "huh?" they looked at me confused at what i said. "oh umm like thanks for telling me" "OHHH right that makes a bit more sense" for the rest of the class we just hung out and had a bit of fun.
"ah, Jess, the cafeteria is THIS was" Sebastien said as Pierre grabbed my arm and dragged me in the right direction.
"are you gonna get some lunch or you just gonna stand there?" Sebastien asked.
"I told Kayleigh I'd meet her here so here I am waiting"
"well then here with you we will wait" smiled Pierre, with his arm still attached to me from earlier.
"oh here you are Jess! Come on!" she urged.
"okay buy guys, see you later" smiling at both boys, both which had dazzling smiles which I couldn't help but notice.

We grabbed some food and Kayleigh, Belle and Kailyn dragged me to a table to eat along with another 10 of their friends. We all got aquatinted and I got asked a thousand and one questions about Australia "is it always hot" "do you have kangaroos" "what about koalas" and me being the typical smart ass I am just have smart ass replies as Kayleigh ended up in silent fits of laughter.

"hey Jess, I noticed Pierre had his arm around yours, you guys got something going on already?" Kailyn asked jokingly as I was finally getting to eat.
"umm no? I got lost from the music rooms and him and Sebastien decided the easiest way would be for them to drag me along" I replies slightly confused. As this happened I saw Sebastien find me in the see of people and just smile, making me smile.

After lunch I had Gym with Kayleigh and Belle, which I only took because somehow Kayleigh convinced me I'd be good at it! That and the fact that dad made me promise to take the Equivalent of PE to stay healthy. Today we were playing basketball. Most of the girls found some excuse to not have to play or to just muck around on another court. Kay and I on the other hand, went straight in. We ended up on the same team, and about half way through team selection I realised Pat was in this class and that he was on the opposite team. We won thanks to my awesome 3-pointer which Pat had attempted to block, which was quite entertaining.

After gym I had English, once again with Kayleigh, where I got to showcase my "perfect" English. When the teacher said that Kayleigh and I laughed so much because who are we kidding, English is my first language I course it's "perfect".

After school Kay and I met Sebastien and Patrick at the car and as promised Kayleigh got the front seat.
"Patrick quit it!" I yelled as he kept poking me, but he just laughed. "okay THAT'S how you want to play it? Fine, I'll poke you back"
"Oi you two stop it" Sebastien yelled
"Hey he's just upset he couldn't block my awesome 3pointer in gym this arvo" I laughed.
"oooo really Pat? You let a GIRL beat you" he teased. We dropped Pat off and went home. I had no homework except maths which me and Sebastien had already finished in class so I played golden eye on the 64 for a while, till dinner was ready.

"Thanks Mrs Lefebvre this looks and smells great" I thanked as I got handed a plate of Spaghetti bolognaise.
"So how was everyone's first days" Mr Lefebvre inquired
"eh the usual" came from Natalia, Kayleigh and Sebastien, then everyone turned to me
"well it was different, a LOT bigger than my school back home, that's for sure." I answered with a big smile to emphasise that I was really enjoying my time here already.
After dinner me and Kay went and hung out in our room.
"so you enjoyed your first day! That's great! So you looked like you made a few new friends or well rather became friends with Sebastien’s friends" she laughed.
"Well when someone you know introduces you to someone you take that opportunity or you get lost in the place" I exclaimed.
"So looks like you and Pierre become good friends today" she pried
"Me and Pierre? I guess, we were just jamming in music together with Seb, having some fun" I laughed.
"Ahh you guys and your MUSIC!" she teased. "But he is pretty cute I must admit"
"Oh I see, you likeeee him" I teased her
"Me? No, besides he's my brother's best friend... And yeah not going to happen, besides he can be a pain in the ass sometimes" she defended
"Okay then, whatever you say! So how was your day?" I asked
"My day, well it was school, saw everyone, or well everyone found me rather" she said
"Yeah I noticed, little Miss popular you are aren't you, COMPLETE opposite to your brother sitting in the corner with his what, like 5 friends" I laughed
"You'd think you would've worked that our BEFORE school started" she teased
"Well yeah" I laughed. After a bit more chatter we decided it was time to sleep since we had school the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
what you thinking there? let me know kay.