Status: This is a new idea, I hope you enjoy it :]

Have a Little Faith in Me

009

WARNING: This Chapter INCLUDES SEXUAL CONTENT


-Elissa's POV-

I felt a sudden rush of panic and I realized that I did not really feel at ease. The king of hell was after me and I was supposed to be alright with it. Plus, he was the reason I had fallen in the first place. I began to feel dizzy and sick to my stomach. I sat down on the bed and put my hand to my forehead.

"You alright, Lis?" Sam asks.

"I'm..uh...fine. Just hungry or something." I choked out.

Sam gave me a worried expression, but didn't say anything else.

"Dean, why don't you give me the keys and I'll go pick up some food."

Dean tosses him the keys and Sam leaves the room.
Dean crosses the room cautiously and sit beside me.

"What's up?" He asks, meekly.

"Nothing."

I can feel a panic attack about to happen. I feel tears start to pour out onto my face. And I start gasping for breath. I bury my head into Dean's chest.

"It's alright. We're not going to let Crowley get to you."

"But Dean, this is too much. I'm more trouble than I'm worth."

I feel him sigh heavily and pull me closer. I instantly feel bad for freaking out so badly. But I just felt like this was another awful thing to happen to me. An endless cycle of shit that followed me wherever I went.

"I really wish you would stop saying that."

I pull away from Dean.

"Why, it's true. I carry a shit storm with me wherever I go."

"Everything that's happened to you wasn't your fault! It was someone else. You can't blame yourself for any of it." He said, angrily.

"I just don't understand why I can't just have one good thing in my life. One genuine thing that I don't mess up or ruin. I'm so tired of all the bad. This is why I wanted to give up. I'm not strong enough for this, Dean. I can put up a good show around Cas, but I'm genuinely fucking terrified."

Dean gets up and walks around the room for a minute. I'm thinking I must of said something to set him off. But he comes back over and sits next to me again. And takes my hand in his.

"I know that you've been through a lot. And I get it. I've been through some pretty messed up stuff myself. I've been where you are right now. I've wanted to throw in the towel and just not deal with it anymore. But I kept going. Because I had Sam and I had hope that one day I'd see you again."

"Why would you want to see me again? Especially after we let on a bad note?"

He sighs and kind of half heartily laughs.

"Because I fell in love with you. And it's weird because I've never been in love before, so I don't really know how all this works. But you were everything that I ever wanted in a person and more. You understood all the hell, how messed up it made me and just everything that I was. No one other than Sam has ever done that. And I understand all the, well things you consider bad about you."

Dean Winchester just told me he was in love with me. I'm sitting there trying to rack my brain for a proper response. But I can't come up with one. I grab his face and pull it towards mine. Our lips collide and mesh together.
I can feel the passion in the kiss. In a funny way, we're trying to kiss the sadness out of each other. He grabs me and pulls me into his body. I'm basically in his lap at this point. His arms wrap around my waist and I loosely wrap my arms around his neck.
I can feel his hands go under my shirt and start traveling up my back. He unhooks my bra then lifts my shirt over my head. He pulls my open bra off and tosses it to the floor. His hands now aggressively messaging my boobs. I pull away from the kiss and snake my hands under his shirt and lift it up off over his head. I slowly trail my hand down his body. His breathing hitches when I reach the belt line. I run my fingers just above it lightly.
He then stands up with me still on him and lays me onto the bed and crawls on top of me. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him to me. He begins to start working on getting off my jeans, I help him slide them off my legs. I can see him examining my legs. I can see the concerned look forming on his face.

"I'm so sorry about the scars, I know their ugly and disgusting."

He takes one of my legs and kisses up it softly. "They're still beautiful to me."

Then he quickly takes off my underwear, along with his own jeans and boxers.
He climbs back on top and slides his warm penis across my opening. I let out a small moan and he gives me a small smile. He connects his lips back with mine. And after that pushes inside. I can feel him fill me up and it feels so good.
He begins to crash his hips into mine steadily at first, but then starts going quickly. I grab his face and push it into mine, kissing him fiercely. His hot breath being breathed into me. He kisses my neck and nibbles on it softly. I can't help but moan in absolute pleasure.
I can feel the intense but amazing pressure building up as keeps hitting the perfect spot. He keeps alternating on speeds, which drives me crazy. I can sense he knows it by the way he lets out a deeper breath as if he's laughing. Definitely pleased with himself and what he's doing.
His breathing starts to pick up tremendously. And he starts picking up speed, practically slamming into me. And going deeper in. Which makes me arch up and my toes curl. I scream out. And he does as well. I wrap my arms over his shoulders and hold on tightly.
The euphoric sensation is almost at its peak. And just when I feel like I'm going to explode from the spectacular sensation, I claw into his back and start screaming at the top of my lungs as the sensation explodes through my body. He then stops moving and cries out as he rides his own wave of euphoria.
He collapses onto to me enveloping his arms around me, his breathing heavy and uneven. I kiss his head shrouding my arms around hims as well. As I'm still trying to catch my own breath.
We stay like this for awhile before we hear the sound of someone putting keys into the lock to get into the room.
Dean springs up and throws my clothes at me. I run into the bathroom and shut the door. I go to the shower and turn the water on. But I don't get inside, instead I walk over to the door and put my ear up to it.
I hear Sam enter the room.

"Hey, man. What took you so long?" Dean asks.

"Oh just stopped off at another store to pick some things up for Elissa. I figured she might need products and whatnot."

"Well, that's just like Sammy. Always thinking ahead."

"Yeah. Where is she?"

"Um, she's in the shower. I could give them to her if you want."

"Sure. Here."

"Cool. Did you get the food too?"

"Of course, Dean. I also picked you up some pie."

"Ah, Sammy, you're the best."

I hear Sam chuckle lightly. Then I hear a small tap on the door I scamper away quickly.

"Hey, Elissa, I'm coming in. I've got some things for you."

"That's fine. Come in."

He slips inside and shut the door. He walks up to me and takes me in his arms. And he kisses me softly.

"I love you, you know that."

I giggle at this a little bit.

"Oh great, I try to show some affection and it's funny.

"It's just weird hearing you say that. I've never heard you say that to anyone. You usually just insult them or call them an idjit like Bobby."

"Yeah, well I just really wanted you to know it."

"Well, Dean Winchester, I love you too."

He gets a big grin on his face and kisses me again.

"I uh, better let you shower."

I laugh. "Okay. See you in a few."

He smacks my ass and then walks away, winking. I roll my eyes at him and get into the shower.
I let the water rush over me. I'm in disbelief of what just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
CHEESY WITH AN EXTRA SIDE OF CHEESE. Oh jeez, this was kind of an impulse chapter. So I hope you like it and what not. I will try to write again soooooon, okay?

And thanks for reading and subscribing. It's really quite grand of you! :D Also, feel free to comment if you would like to. Thanks again! <333