Status: Ack-tea-via ^_^

It Happened in Jersey

Welcome To New Jersey

I started to doze off once we had been in the car for 3 hours. We had a quick stop at a Burger King so we could use the bathroom and get some drinks. Other than finally getting out of the car for a total of 10 minutes, nothing else exciting happened.

Except... my dream.

In my dream... How do I even explain it? It was wonderful and frightening at the same time. Romantic, but still mysterious. I didn't know what to think of it all. I woke up all flustered and sweaty. I'm pretty sure I had been moaning, which is awkward since my parents are in the car.

My mom winked at me in the rear view mirror and I blushed furiously.

'Mooooooooooom' I groaned mentally.

~*~*~*~*~DREAM~*~*~*~*~*~*

A pale brunette had his hands on my waist. He was kissing my neck, and I was gasping for air. The weird part is, is that I've never met this man before. But I feel like I know him.

We were in a room that I didn't recognize, but I still felt safe there. This unknown man pushed me against the wall and started to play with my hair. Nothing about this boy stood out to me, except his eyes. They were a brilliant blue and when you stared at them, you couldn't help but to be mesmerized. The boy and I had somewhat of a staring contest, who was winning I couldn't tell you, and I could feel myself blushing. In my dream and real life.

Just as this boy was taking his shirt off, I woke up. Damnit, always at the best parts...

My mom was bouncing up and down in her seat with my dad looking bored beside her.

"Harleyyyyy," she screeched and pointed to something out the window. My tired eyes followed her fingers and I saw it.

The sign.

The sign which read : "WELCOME TO NEW JERSEY"
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter Harley will finally be in New Jersey and stuff will start happening.
Thank you to everyone who has read so far!
Comments would be lovely.