Status: Ack-tea-via ^_^

It Happened in Jersey

Forget About It

After eating the overly-expensive breakfast, guess what we did? That's right! Back to the car. For 7 more hours... of driving. Since I wasn't even the one driving, you wouldn't think it would be that bad. Oh, but it was. Sitting in possibly the smallest car in the world with suitcases and bags of snacks all around you is so annoying.

...

Did I just say snacks?

My eyes widened as I spotted a bag of Doritos. I practically swan dove for those babies while my dad yelled at me.

"Harley... Seriously? We had a huge breakfast not even a half hour ago."

I scoffed and popped the bag open. My dad just does not understand how much I love Doritos. Did I mention that they're cool ranch? Mmmm, my favorite!!

I dramatically crunched one into my mouth while staring at my dad in the rear view mirror. I could see him roll his eyes and finally crack a smile. I giggled a little and continued eating my chips.

My mom slowly turned around from her seat in the front. She put her hand on my knee which confused me. What did I do now?

"How are you doing sweety?" She questioned. I tilted my head slightly. What was she talking about? "You know... back there. On the street. Are you okay?"

Oh.. I totally forgot about that until now. Thanks, mom.

"Oh. Yeah I'm fine. I don't care what people think about me." I lied. "They're all idiots, anyway." I fake laughed.

My mom probably saw right through me. She always does. She gave me a sympathetic smile and turned back around.

Well, I wasn't completely lying. I really don't care what people think and say about me. However, when a complete stranger, who doesn't know me at all, says something like that... it hurts. I mentally scoffed, "Doesn't it always?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated this in a LONG, LONG time. No one is really reading it... But if you are, then here you go! I'm in the writing mood so..
Comment if you'd like? :D
thank you!