Status: in progess :)

Everybody Hurts Some Days

Barriers are broken.

“What’s he doing here?” Chaley questioned, finally coming out of her gaze.

“He lives here, he has ever since he was little” the waitress answered, taking the menu as Chaley handed it over.

“I’ve never seen him before” she whispered staring at him once more. He found her gaze, and smiled cheekily. Chaley felt the blood rush to her face and she looked down at the table.

The waitress let out a small laugh and walked away to put in Chaley’s order.

“do you mind if I sit down?” Chaley lifted her eyes, and felt her legs start to shake. Josh Hutcherson.

“No not at all” she spoke carefully, watching him sit across from her. He was smiling cheekily at her and she couldn’t help but turn her lips up slightly but she forced the coming smile away.

“My name’s Josh, Josh Hutcherson” he extended his hand across the table, and she look at it carefully before taking it.

“I’m Chaley, Chaley Barker” she pulled her hand away from his as soon as she felt tingling sensation.

Josh stared at his hand with a frown, as if he felt it too, then pushed his curiosity to the side and smiled at her again.

“Are you from around here Chaley?” he questioned, her stomach did cartwheels as he said her name

“I am, I’ve lived here since I was young” she answered shyly. He nodded his head slowly, scanning every proportion of her face. Trying not to miss any detail.

“I guess I don’t really pay attention when I come home, because I think I would remember a beautiful face like yours” he said softly.

Chaley hid her face behind her long dark hair, blushing mad. She was grinning, until she began to think. She was letting him in. She was letting him win. Her smile faded, she looked up at Josh with lost blue eyes. His smile faded as well, he began to stare at her with much concern. Chaley looked away and picked up her keys, his hand dropped on hers and the tingling in her hand went out of control. She jolted her hand away and exited the booth.

“Wait where are you going?” he asked going to run after her, someone put a hand on his chest and he turned his head to face the waitress.

“Mr. Hutcherson, let her be, she’s someone you can’t be friends with” the waitress whispered, taking her hand down. “She doesn’t talk too much of anyone but me, there’s a lot of walls to break down around her, people have tried to but no one had much success”

“She was talking to me though ma’am, she told me her name, where she was from, I was beginning to feel like I was going to be her friend. But then she freaked out. And she left”

The waitress went to speak but the light in her eye changed, as she realized, Josh Hutcherson, star of The Hunger Games, had torn down a small proportion of her barrier. He was the only one, the only one to tear down her walls.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just a filler. i've been on vacation, but the actual chapter's officially out. :)
enjoy! <3