Status: Entirely active. :) Enjoy :D

Jane Doe

Her

I was angry a lot when Cain was around. He was always prying into my personal life, mostly asking questions about Alex.

Alex.

It was always about Alex.

Cain never asked questions about how I felt on any given day. He never asked questions about what I liked or what I wanted in life.

Does he call you beautiful?

Does he tell you he loves you?


Cain had a new favorite question. Does he hit you?

I came to work one day with a bruise on my cheek and he immediately jumped to conclusions. Alex wasn’t good enough to me, Cain said. He wouldn’t treat me well because he didn’t treat anyone well.

He didn’t know Alex.

We used to be best friends. Did you know that?

I rolled my eyes. Obviously not great friends. You’d know he would never hit someone. Especially not me.

You’re not invincible, Lea. You’re human just like all the other girl that Alex has been with. He’s going to hurt you and he’s going to leave you broken.

I sighed angrily, clicking my pen. You don’t know me and you don’t know Alex. I’m not invincible, but I’m not easily broken. Why do you keep coming around here and bugging me, Cain? Seriously, I’ve got better thing to do than answer your annoying questions about my personal life.

He smirked, obviously amused. Yet you still talk to me. Why is that?

I turned around and started walking toward the kitchen. Point proven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eleven subscribers, eleven comments, 39 readers. I honestly didn't think this story would be so liked by people xDD Thank you guys!!!!

Keep it coming, lovelies!!!!