Status: Entirely active. :) Enjoy :D

Jane Doe

Her

I didn’t realize what he was doing at first. It wasn’t until everything was said and done that I realized that he was helping me, saving me, rescuing me. He wasn’t hurting me or pushing me away. Not intentionally, anyway. He only wanted what was best for me and what was best for me was not him, but distance. That distance was what I needed saving from. The distance from him caused a rift between who I was and who I wanted to be. Essentially, he was saving me from myself.

The first time I saw him, was the time I didn’t. He was, and always will be, a shadow in the background. Nothing more.

But him. He was completely different. Alex was his name. Alexander Montenegro. Such a regal sound name for someone fresh out of a penitentiary prison. He was a dangerous soul, far to dangerous for someone as fragile as I was, but he was more than danger.

He was what I deserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, ya'll!

Thanks to FrankieRo for being the first comment :) Very much appreciated, dear!

Also, I'd adore it if you could read this short story I wrote. It's completely finished and I'd love some feedback: Anywhere. Leave some comments and show me some love :)

Also, kaysaywhattt, you rock, dude.