Status: being written

Struggles Make You Stronger

So, we're good?

Th days of her surgeries were finally here. All that Scarlett could think about at that specific moment in time was her mother. Where was she, after all? The doctors came in and unlocked the wheels of her bed. The only two people that were there for her were Nick and Ava. They walked down to the OR with Scarlett and waited in the waiting room the whole three hours she was in there.

"It's getting late. Scarlett will be out for the rest of the night. Maybe you two should come back in the morning." The doctor said to Nick and Ava.

They looked at each other and agreed. Nick walked Ava to her car.

"I really hope Scarlett will be okay." Ava looked down at the ground.

"I'm sure she will be okay." Nick assured.

"Yeah, but that was only her ankle surgery. What's going to happen tomorrow when she has her brain surgery?"

"Ava, everything will be perfectly fine. Ava, look at me."

She looked up at Nick's perfect blue eyes. She couldn't help but get lost in them. Just by the way that she looked at him, Nick knew she was thinking the same thing. He pulled her into him and they pressed their lips together. The one touch ran a shock through Ava's body and it was like a spark went off.

***************


The next morning, after Scarlett's brain surgery, Nick and Ava walked in, hand in hand.

"Well, I see everything worked out for you in the end?" Scarlett said. "I told you both that everything would be fine in the end."

"Yeah, I guess so." Ava laughed. "Oh, I have a surprise for you." Ava bent her head down to show Scarlett a small patch of hair shaved off. "I know they had to shave your head for the surgery and I didn't want you to be alone."

"Aw, you! I can't believe you did that for me!"

"Hey, it's just hair. It'll grow back."

Everyone laughed but their moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was, oh but of course, Zack.

"Alright, we'll go now. Good luck with him." Ava said and walked out with Nick. Zack walked past them and sat in the chair beside Scarlett's bed.

"Now what do you want from me?" Scarlett asked.

"I'm sorry about everything. I want you to know I've changed. Will you please give me a second chance?"

"Why should I? After everything you did..."

Zack was silent.

"Well... Alright. I guess I'll give you another chance but fuck that up and you're done."

Zack agreed. They hugged, they kissed and promised to hang out once she was released from the hospital. Scarlett and Zack were back together, Nick and Ava were finally together and for once in Scarlett's life, there was serenity.
♠ ♠ ♠
so like wow. I'm so fucking sorry it's taken me like months... i had to end it though. i wasn't putting my all into the story and i was getting bored and ran out of ideas. I'm sorry but i hope everyone that actually read it liked it