Status: New story!

Dear God

Chapter One

Third Person POV

Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates were sitting in Syn's living room. They had just got their forever tattoos in memory of Jimmy. They let the artist leave, they showed him the door. Brian hugged Zacky, who hugged back, it was common for this to happen. Brian ran his hands down onto Zacky's thighs, he pulled them up so that Zacky had his legs around his waist. Zacky put his arms around Brian's neck, "I love you Zee." They looked into eahothers' eyes, "I love you too Bri." Brian frowned, "No, Zee I'm in love with you." Zacky looked surprised, but it soon faded, "Bri, I'm in love with you too." They were in silence until Zacky broke it, "What about Michelle and Gena?" Brian looked confused.

"Yeah, what about Michelle and Gena." Came the reply from across the room. Brian and Zacky turned their heads, in the door was Michelle and Gena. Zacky hid his face in Brian's neck. "Well, I don't love you, and we aren't actually married, I burnt the liscence before it became legal." Michelle dropped her shopping bags and waltzed up to them. She put her hand on Brian's side, "Well that can change." She said it seductively, Zacky growled at her. "Michelle, I'm GAY!" Brian yelled out. "That's why I never fucked you. I lied, I'm capable, I don't have anything wrong down there." Zacky winced. "I only went out with you and everything because Val wanted me too." Gena finally stepped in. "I knew. I knew you both were gay and had feelings for each other. I told Val and then you were with Michelle, I knew Zack would need someone. So I asked him out. I never kissed him, never had sex, never said 'I love you' because I his heart belonged to Brian."

Zacky lifted his head, he's had enough of all this. He could feel the tears in his eyes. Brian looked at him. "Michelle get out, I'll have your sister give you your stuff. Gena follow her and thank you for watching over him." The girls left. Brian carried Zacky to their room. It was the room that they slept in when they were alone, it was down the hall from Michelle's room.

Zacky's POV

Brian laid me down on the bed. He laid down with me, "Zee, what's wrong?" I sighed, "Bri, I just don't understand. Why date her if you're gay? You wasted years on her. It hurts to know you actually picker her over me." He looked shocked, "I didn't know." I sat up, "Yes you did! Val said she told you!" Tears were forming in my eyes. "I didn't, she never told me. She told me Michelle liked me and she wanted me to date her. Then she told me Gena asked you out and were dating."

I grabbed my phone, and dialed Matt's number.
"Hello?"
"Matt, it's Zacky. I need you to round up Johnny, Val, Michelle, and Gena."
"Okay, what's going on?"
I sighed, "Emergency band meeting. We'll meet you guys at your house."

I hung up. Brian looked at me, I grabbed his arm and pulled him down stairs and to my car. I headed to Matt's and saw everyone's cars when I got there. I grabbed him after we got out and walked into Matt's house. Everyone was sitting in the living room. Matt looked up, "Zack tell us what's wrong." I sighed glaring at Val, "Matt I love your wife and all, but she is a bitch." Matt looked mad, "What? How dare you?!" I chuckled sadisticly, "No, how dare she waist the last few years of my life. Matt, I'm gay. I'm in love with Brian. I told Val and she said she told him. She told him Michelle liked him instead. He's gay, do you know how hard it is to be someone you're not? A fake life, fake wife, fake love. He had to go through all that, yet he was inlove with me. Val knew, but yet she tried to make him something he's not."

Matt looked shocked, he turned to his wife. "Is that true?" She glared at me and turned to Matt. "Yes. I wanted Michelle to have someone to take care of her. I don't give a damn if that fag loved him, he had to be with her!" Gena got up and slapped Val. "He had to go to therapy. He had nightmares, sometimes he cried himself to sleep. Brian wasn't happy, Zacky was scarred, and what did Michelle get? Nothing, Brian didn't legalize the marriage liscence. So now she's left with no one and had been fooled. She walked in on her 'husband' declaring his love to the guy in his arms. She didn't understand, Zacky got some happiness, and Brian got his man. You shouldn't have got inbetween them. They're gay so what?"

Matt had moved to sit with Johnny who was crying. We all knew why, he had loved Jimmy. Loved him like there was no tomorrow. Val chuckled, "Gays are un-natural and wrong, they should all die. One down, three to go." Matt grabbed his phone.

"Hey Tom it's Matt."
"Yeah, I'm filing for a divorce."
"Yes, and remember that pre-nup she signed. Yeah she get's nothing."
"Thanks again, I'll pick the papers up later." Val looked shocked.

"Now get out of my house, never come back and we will get a restraining order." She grabbed her purse and stomped out with Michelle in tow. Gena was hugging Johnny, whispering soothing words. Brian was in a chair, head in hands. I walked over to him and pulled his hands from his face. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap and hugged me.

Brian's POV

I couldn't believe Val said that. Zacky clutched onto me. Today has been a weird day. "I love you Bri." I snuggled him closer to me, "I love you too Zee." We heard someone clear their throat, it was Gena. "I'm gonna go and get Michelle's stuff from your house." Zacky stopped her, "You can stay at the house, after all you did for us." She smiled and walked out. Matt had calmed Johnny down, who was sitting in his lap asleep. Zacky laid back into me, so that his back was to my chest. "Guys, I'm sorry for everything she did and said. I can't believe I ever loved her." I shook my head, "Dude, you didn't know, it's fine." He smiled a sad smile at us.

"Bri, can we go home, I'm tired." I smiled, "Of course." He got up and fist pumped Matt. "See ya later." I did the same. Zacky Grabbed my hand as we walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is one of my new ideas for a story. I've had writers block for some of my other stories so, I'm writing ideas for new ones.

Comments are love!

Avenged Sevenfold (c) Themselves
The girls (c) themselves

Sorry to make Val out as the bad guy, it was just an idea I had, well actually a day dream. I love Val to death so don't get the wrong ideas.