Status: Updating

A Trip Down The Long Road

Chapter 1

It was a cold rainy day and I had been home sick all week with a fever and a runny nose. Since Dad worked down for New York's Children's Hospital he was calling every hour to see if everything was okay or if he needed to get me into the hospital. It was a 100.0 fever until it spiked to 102.1 and then 102.9 and then 103.5 Friday night. Mom stayed and slept with me and every hour she was up checking my temperature. I was misrable. At 3:00am Saturday morning my fever spiked all they up to 104.1. My parents decided that they would calla relative (my aunt who lives 5 minutes away) at 6:00 to come amd stay with my brothers and sisters.
**later that morning**
We were in the car heading to the hospital. I was tired, so I laid my head against the window and rested. Well I didn't neassasrly rest...I was asleep for three days, which was hard on my family and hard on me too. I couldn't plac ice hockey and I was stuck in a hospital bed.
When I woke up, Dad was on the phone with someone, but I didn't know who it was. I could see tears in his eyes which I have never seen before. He started talking and this is what he said, "We will be very lucky if she wakes up.we have hope, but then yet again, we don't have hope. We has a rare blood disorder that we caught too late and we only have two day to find her a match to get a blood transfusion or else she could die." He stopped talking for a few seconds amd tears were streaming down his face. Once he got controll of himself again, he continued talking, "My wife and I both got tested this morning to see if we are a math. But they won't get those test results back until later today." everything that I had just learned was so hard to process. I just learned that I have two days to live if they don't find me a match. I am dying. I soon felt tears rolling down my face and I couldnt stop them. How can you stop tears from coming down your face yew hen you learn that you are dying? My Dad looked over at me to find me crying and once the person on the other line was done talking he said, "I have to go. She just woke up and I will keep you updated." He hung the phone up and ran out of the room. Where could he be going?
♠ ♠ ♠
How was it? Do you like it? Was it a good first chapter?