Status: Updating

A Trip Down The Long Road

Chapter 2

Dad came back into the room, but it wasn't only him who came in. The doctor followed right behind. Then behind the doctor followed nurses to help him. The doctor did a full examination and then left the room.
After the doctor left the room, Dad grabbed hold of my hand and wouldn't let go. I thought for several minutes on how I was going to ask about what I had just learned. After thing I had it and then spoke up, " Is what you said on the phone true? Do I really only have two days to live if they don't find me a match?" by the time that I was done asking, tears were pouring out of my eyes. Dad moved me over on the bed and sat next to me and held me tight and let me cry into his chest for several minutes.
Once I got myself under controll I looked up into his eyes and I could see the pain and fear. He looked down at me amd said, "Yes, but we know your body will fight this amd win this thing even if we can't find you a match." After he said that I knew how scared he was. I could see it even more in his eyes amd I could hear it in his voice. I had to stay strong so that he knew that I wasn't giving up so that the family wasn't going to give up.
An hour later, the doctor came in and wanted to speak with my Dad. He looked over at me and asked, " Will you be okay in here for a few minutes?"
In reply I said, " Yes Dad. I will be fine. Go talk to the doctor."I tried to send him a reassuring smile, but I failed epically. I well was all that I could think, at least I tried.
He went out and was talking to the doctor. I was really tired, so about 15 minutes after they left the room, I closed my eyes amd fell asleep. The next thing that I knew all the machines in my room were going off and doctors and nurses were rushing into the room to save my life. Dad came running into the room screaming, " NO! YOU CAN'T LET HER DIE! SHE IS ONLY 14! SHE CAN'T DIE! SHE'S TOO YOUNG!" After Dad was done screaming he broke down crying on the floor.
It was so peacful where I was, but I couldn't do this to my family, it would tare them apart. I head the doctors say, " She's responding to anything, we will try one last time."
A minute later he was yelling, "CLEAR!"
♠ ♠ ♠
How did you like it? Was there enough action and things going on? Comments please I like to see what people think.