Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Cheater Cheater

I walked to the back and sat down. Candy came and sat on my lap, I laid my face on her my face was blushing a deep red.
She.Saw.Me.Naked.
I heard foot steps from the back i turned and looked at Hayden who was also blushing.
I saw a glare going on with Candy and her. What is going on....
She went and sat in Ronnie's lap she was smiling and cuddled closer into him. I frowned and rolled my eyes.
Whoa you have a girl Jacky and you love her. I smiled we have been together for over 2 years.
I mean yeah she gets bitchy but i love Candy.
Hayden got up and walked over and sat by Mika. She whispered something in his ear and his eyes widened and she got up and walked off the bus. Mika was staring at me.
"What?"I asked
"N-Nothing J-Jacky."He stuttered. I shrugged and got Candy off my lap. Something is bothering him, and me being a nosey ass i will find out. I stood up and walked outside.
*Le Time Laps cause i can*

I was now standing in front of a store.
I called Hayden a while ago i wonder where she could-
I felt something run into me i stumbled back wards when looked on the ground. The answer to my question.
I saw her crying, I helped her up And hugged her while she sobbed, I held her.
"Why was i nearly tackled to the ground?"I asked her with a joking tone.
"Me and Ryan were racing and i didn't see you."She said into my chest. I nodded she pulled away and looked at her hands they were kinda scratched up.
"Come on,Love."I said with out thinking I held her wrist gently and pulled her with me to the bus and to the bathroom. I turned on the sink and ran the water and grabbed a rag and washed her hands gently.
"Um..Jacky?"She asked.
"What?"I asked.
"Uh how did you and Candy meet?"She asked. I stopped washing and looked at the wall in front of me and smiled.
"When ever i first left London and it was my first time to play when Ronnie got out of jail She was at my first party with Mika."I answered remembering when Mika introduced me to Candy.
I looked at her, I saw something burning in her eyes.
"Hayden?"I asked...Nothing.
"HAYDEN!"I yelled causing her to jump and look at me.
"What do you think of Mika?"She asked through gritted teeth. I Grabbed her by her waist and sat her on the sink.
"Uh A crazy bitch."I said laughing. "Like a brother."I added. She ran her fingers through her hair.
"Hayden what is bothering you?"I asked, Her eyes shot to me.
"Nothing."She whispered.
"Hayden."I whispered. "You can tell me anything."I added.
"I-Uh. Jacky i can't tell you this...Yet."She whispered. I nodded. I kissed her cheek and opened the door.
"Food awaits us."I said. She was still staring off, She looked anger. Was it the kiss on the cheek? Jesus. She hopped off and ran towards the bunks. I stood there confused for a moment. Then shrugged and walk over to the fridge and grabbed a apple and sat on the couch. I heard giggling out side. I looked out the window and looked back at the ground.
Then Froze.
I looked back up slowly.
I shot up and opened the door and ran out side. I saw Mika and Candy.
Against the bus.
Making out her legs wrapped around his waist.
"WHAT THE FUCK."I screamed catching his attention. He dropped her I saw Ronnie and Ryan coming out of the store next door. Laughing and messing around.
"Jacky.. Calm down."Mika said holding his hands out in front of him.
"CALM DOWN!? CALM DOWN!"I screamed. Ronnie and Ryan ran over.
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"I Hissed venom lacing every word I Ran and jumped on him I grabbed his hair and slammed him into the road. I punched him hard in the face.
I Felt arms slip around my waist and jerk me off.
"LET ME-"I Was cut off by Ronnie
"JACKY WHAT IS GOING ON!"He yelled
♠ ♠ ♠
shitty i know :P >.>