Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

He Was Such A Fool

After Jacky cleaned me up and told me about Candy and Mika I was pissed. I just could not be around anyone right now so I ran back and laid in the bunk. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to tell Jacky but I didn't want to hurt him like that. Again either way he'd hate me. I shut my eyes thankful for some quiet time. I liked being with myself.

But of course good things never last and I almost fell out of the bunk from jumping when I heard a yell of "WHAT THE FUCK." from outside of the bus. It was slightly muffled but I knew it was Jacky. I could not hear the other person well but my best guess was that it was Mika or Candy. I bit my lip and slowly got up holding a pillow protectively against my chest. This was really what I did when I was afraid. But usually it was a childhood stuffed toy. Oh well this one smelled like Jacky. I slowly walked off and saw Mika pinned to the ground beneath Jacky. I couldn't hold back the tears, he looked so angry and like he was going to kill Mika. He punched him hard and Ronnie pulled him off.

A choked sob left Candy's throat but I seemed to be the only one that heard it. I walked over to her and held out my hand. She took it and got up. I looked back to see Jacky still struggling with Ronnie.

"LET ME-" Jacky started but was quickly cut off by Ronnie. "JACKY WHAT IS GOING ON!" he yelled and Jacky was squirming again. "That fucker was making out with my girlfriend!!" he said.

Candy walked closer and said, "Jacky we were just messing around we weren't kissing he's like my brother! I love you and I would never cheat on you." Jacky's face softened as if he believed this but even just slightly.

"Is this true?" he asked Mika and he nodded. I shook my head and said, "BULLSHIT! I'm tired in living in fear that you'll hate me Jacky but she's cheating on you with Mika! I have proof too!" I think this was the first time anyone but Candy took notice of me. I saw Mika, Candy, and Jacky shoot me death glares.

"Hayden I believe my girlfriend. If she said it was a miss understanding then it was." said Jacky. I looked down tearing up again. He keeps breaking my heart. I slowly walked over and gave him my phone which was opened to the message. "If you don't believe me then believe my proof. I got this off your girlfriends cell phone. I know it's wrong to do but the damned thing wouldn't stop going off. That's from Mika." I told him and he looked even more sad and pissed then before. He squirmed out of Ronnie's grasp throwing my phone down, breaking it might I add, and punched Mika square in the nose. A sickening crack could be heard and he stormed onto the bus. Mika was holding his now bleeding nose, and Candy ran over kissing his cheek and saying sorry repeatedly. I didn't feel bad for them I felt bad for Jacky. The hurt and hatred he had in his eyes. I wanted to help him but I didn't know how. I just walked over to Candy and back handed her.

"Do you know how lucky you were to have him and you threw it away like it was nothing! He loved you and you repay him like this? You're a fucking bitch." I said and stormed off. I gave Ryan the pillow and started to walk again. I didn't get to far though, just to the other side of the bus before I slid down it crying quietly.

This hurt worse then all of the beatings...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably the shittiest I've written -_- stupid mind