Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Jacky's Ice Cream

I felt My heart crack. I put my head in my hands and rubbed my eyes.
Jacky it was just a dream it didn't mean anything and it doesn't mean anything JACKY you had a dream about her! Wasn't like that though. IT WAS STILL A DREAM!
"Jacky what happened."Ronnie asked. I Put my head in my hands again.
"I am such a dick."I said. I stood up and walked to the back and walk to where i heard Hayden crying. I opened the curtain. I sat inside with her and closed the curtain.
"I'm so sorry i have been acting like a major asshole Hayden i didn't know how to react."I said. she looked at me through tears and her hair. I moved hair out of her face.
"You shouldn't have saved me."She whispered. I nearly fell out of the bunk pissed.
"DON'T you EVER say that EVER again!"I exclaimed. Can't she see that i care about her!? If i didn't care about her i would have let her die.
"Jack but because me and that dream-"I cut her off.
"The dream does not matter ok dreams happen...i had one about you."I mumbled the last part. Her eyes widened.
"But i only kissed your cheek but before i could kiss you Candy fell off into the floor making a bang with her fat fake ass."I said. She laughed.
She looked at me.
"Why did you love her?"She asked.
"Well, I honestly don't know, Mika introduced me to her and well we kinda...well now that i think about it i want to puke, And...you know she wouldn't even let me put my arms-" I wrapped my arms around her-"Around her like i can do to you." I said and smiled.
"Oh and i will teach you the songs on the bass, you did bad ass."I said. She giggled and blushed. I kissed the side of her mouth in a friendly way.
She stared off.
"C'mon lets go i'll make you Jacky's famous ice cream."I said she smiled widely and nodded. We walked to the kitchen and she sat down in the booth. I put chocolate ice cream with whipped cream and Oreo's with Caramel syrup i Grabbed to spoons so we could share. I came to the table and sat i put the ice cream between us.
She stared at it with hungry eyes then dipped her spoon in and took a bite. She closed her eyes and smiled.
"I love this."She said while she had her eyes closed i put whipped cream on my finger and put it on her nose. She opened her eyes and gaped.
"JACKY VINCENT!"She exclaimed laughing "GET IT OFF!"She yelled again laughing harder. I shrugged and licked her nose. She gaped and put some on my face when Ronnie walked in i pouted. Ronnie started laughing and Ryan was staring smiling.
"Wonnie Want to gwet it off!?"i said in a baby voice. He came over and licked it off. I was gaping.
"EWWWWWW!"I exclaimed.
Ryan and Hayden were holding their sides laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
>.< Shitty i know <.< but Jacky was sweet!
TAKE IT AWAY HAYDEN DEAREST!!!
Image