Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Charlie.

I slowly leaned forward and locked my lips with hers.
She responded. This felt so right. And it is.
I felt her shove me off.
"GET AWAY FROM ME I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T LOVE ME BACK!"She yelled. Stupid girl I do love her back with all my heart. I shook my head. And pulled her into me she kept trying to get out of my grip. But i held onto her tightly.
She cried and i held her Sneaking kisses for what seemed like a hour but i love holding her.
My phone went off causing her to jump. I went to grab it and she ground her hips against mine. My eyes widened and a moan escaped my lips.

What the hell is she doing?!

"H-Hello?"I answered. "Heyyyy Jacky a-are you w-with H-Hayden?"Ryan slurred. I rolled my eyes Only Ryan would get drunk at this time.....Ronnie will not be pleased.
" Yeah I'm with her." I answered." I WENT TO A BAR AND GOT DRUNK AND I DON'T KNOW W-WHAT TO DO JACKY!"He screeched.
" Ry calm down okay?"I said into the phone. He stopped breathing hard. "How am i supposed to calm down....I adopted a puppy." OH GOD.
"Well then go talk to Derek he's best with you." I said. "DEREK GOT DRUNK WITH ME!!COME GET US"He yelled/slurred. Fuck me sideways.
" Okay fine I'll come get you."I said. "OKAY!!!! WE ARE AT THE STOP SIGN BY THE PET STORE!!"He yelled again. I heard the puppy bark. "Yeah just stay there!"I said.
I hung up and stood up.
"Ryan and Derek went out and got drunk and bought a dog I need to go save them." I said to her.
"C-Can I come?"She stuttered. I bit my lip. Should she? I guess. I nodded.

We walked for what seemed like hours till we found the idiots, with the cutest puppy. But Ronnie will not be amused.
"Ryan you can't have a puppy while you're on tour... I know we both want one but it won't be taken care of properly. I'm sorry honey but we need to take him back."Hayden said to Ryan. He shook his head like a four year old.
"NO! I won't give up my baby!"He screamed. She walked over and kissed his forehead.
"don't you want someone to take care of the puppy?"She asked him. He shook his head again. I walked over and grabbed Derek before he ran out in the street. He slung his arm over me. I didn't hear what else Hayden and Ryan were saying. Because Derek kept whispering in my ear how he wanted to see my dick.
We began walking back to the bus. I better wake Ronnie up from the hotel and tell him to get ready to go.. And tell him not to freak when he sees A drunk Ryan and Derek.
We finally got to the bus Hayden took Ryan to the back i laid Derek on the couch and walked off the bus and Walked to the hotel.
I Knocked on Ronnie's Door. I heard him groan and him trip and fall over something and yell. 'I don't fucking remember putting my fucking shoe there' And he opened the door.
"What do you you need kind sir?"He asked in a fake English accent. I rolled my eyes.
"Ryan and Derek are drunk off their asses And Ryan got a puppy."I said. His facial expression dropped from playful to 'oh god' He rolled his eyes and opened the door for me to come in. I walked in. He got dressed and packed up his things.
He looked me dead in the eye.
"We can keep the puppy... If we call it Charlie AND You say 'Pip pip Cheerio OUCH Charlie bit my finger."He said. I started laughing.
"Ok Pip-"He cut me off.
"ON STAGE!"He said with a Evil grin.. My eyes widened.
"Fine."I said. He grinned and we walked out. We got onto the bus. Ryan was now at the table Hayden was holding the puppy....And Derek...was in the floor.
"OK WE CAN KEEP THE PUPPY BUT WE NAME IT CHARLIE AND JACKY HERE....HAS TO SAY SOMETHING ON STAGE!"Ronnie Shouted. I rolled my eyes. He smirked and sat on the couch. The driver got on and started. And we were off. I sat down next to Ryan.
But i still remembered what Hayden did in the hotel.. She grinded against me, Yeah it felt good. But i do not want to have sex till everything is right.
I love her.
But..just no.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jacky is a sweety