Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

I love you

I felt myself being shook awake. I opened my eyes to see Hayden crying. And Bleeding? My eyes widened.
"HAYDEN WHAT THE FUCK!?"I yelled and shot up grabbing her.
"I-I d-don't know how i-i did t-this!"She said panicked. They were bleeding heavily. I got up and ran to the front of the bus to the bus driver and woke him up.
"We need to go to the nearest hospital." I Rushed out my words, he shot up and started it and began driving i ran to the back again grabbing rags and tying them tightly on her arms.
"What did you use!?"I asked. She looked up at me..
"WHAT DID YOU USE!"I yelled again. She started crying more. I she slid down against my bunk. I slid down next to her and i held her close to me.
I began to cry.
"I don't know why you keep doing this to your self, I am not worth you doing this to yourself Hayden.Why can't you see how much i love you, Can't you see that when you do this you are hurting me to Hayden, You can think i hate you as much as you like Hayden. But i love you with all my heart, But your killing me with every cut you make. I yell at you because i get so angry that you think that i hate you, I could never hate you Hayden how can i get that through your head!? Do i have to cut my self to show you Hayden?" I whispered looking into her eyes. I pulled up my jacket sleeves and showed her all the deep scars that littered across my arms.
"Hayden you are not alone."I whispered I saw the tears roll down her face.
The bus came to a stop causing Everyone to wake up. I rushed Hayden out and into the Hospital, where they took her to a room. I sat in the waiting room were the rest of the guys wondered in. They spotted me and ran over.
"What happened?"Ryan asked.
"Hayden cut herself deep."I said looking down at my feet. Ronnie crouched down in front of me and hugged me.
"Uh Mr,Vincent?"A nurse called. I pushed Ronnie away and walked over to the nurse.
"That's me."I said. She looked at me and pointed to a room. I walked into the room and Hayden was talking to the doctor.
"Ah Mr,Vincent Yes?"The doctor asked his Irish accent revealed I nodded.he turned back to Hayden.
"Is this your friend or boyfriend or?" He asked.
"Friend."She muttered. He nodded.
"Well i think we will have medicine for the problems you say you have Miss,Murphy."He said. I stared there confused.
He walked out i sat with Hayden.
♠ ♠ ♠
>.<