Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Bizarre

"I love you too..." I said after kissing Jacky again. He smiled down at me and pulled me even closer, if possible. I snuggled into his chest smiling like a mad woman. He stroked my hair kissing my head.

I yawned and he took my hands leading me back inside and we laid on the bed. I snuggled into his side and smiled a Little before falling asleep again.

"Mason come to the kitchen and help momma!" I called out from a kitchen. I turned around and saw a little five year old boy with black hair and blue eyes that matched Jacky's. I picked him up and put him on a chair. He smiled over at me and I smiled back.

"Wanna make cookies with me?" I asked and he nodded. I moved the chair and we washed our hands. "Scrubby scrubby..." he said in a slight British accent. It wasn't as defined but it was still there. We moved back to the bowls of cookie dough. I put a small pile of the dough in front of him after putting down some flour. He started roping the dough into balls and handing them to me. I placed them on a cookie sheet, and when I bent over I felt a hand on my ass. I jumped up throwing them in.

"JACKY! Not in front of Mason." I whispered the last part and kissed him. He smirked and pulled away all too soon. I pouted and he kissed my head before scooping Mason into his arms, getting flour thrown at him in return. I giggled and Mason rubbed it into Jacky's hair a little evil smile playing on his lips. Jacky pouted and I took the child from him and put him in a chair. 

"Now both of you need to shower. You go first though buddy okay?" he only nodded running off. I shook my head and wiped Jacky's mouth with a cloth and kissed him.

He kissed back but then pulled away mumbling, "I love you my beautiful bride..." I blushed a little and returned with, "As I love you my amazing husband." he just kissed me again.


I woke up the next morning with Jacky's arms around me.  I bit my lip. Another bizarre dream. I shook my head. Me being with Jacky like that is insane... I know he said he loved me but I don't know if he wants to be with me Like... That. I sighed and turned over so I didn't wake him, digging my face into his chest.

I breathed in his scent finding comfort in it and I heard a small chuckle. I looked up and blushed when I saw that Jacky was awake. He pecked my lips and I blushed deeper.

"Good morning love." he said. "Good morning Jacky.." I quietl mumbled. He smiled and kissed my head getting off the bed.
"You're adorable when you're worried" he said.
"Worried? Who's worried?" I asked but my voice told that I was in fact a bit worried. Will he ever ask me to be his? Or will he find some other girl that is ten times more beautiful than I. I shook my head slightly and he listen my chin so our eyes connected.

"Hayden you are beautiful, I love you no matter what. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I bit my lip. I don't want to hurt him yet... I do love him. I just silently nodded smiling. His eyes sparkled and he attached our lips again in a perfect kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been longer but I just... I have been busy. So if you want to kill me go ahead... Anywhere comment please people!