Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

"I love you too."

"I love you, Jacky." She said and kissed my chest.
Later her breathe evened out. I looked over at Ronnie who was sleeping. I gently got up not waking Hayden. I walked outside onto the porch. I leaned against the Rail.
I almost killed a man tonight.
Derek and Ryan don't know that yet.
But i almost killed a man.
And i now admit this.
For the love of my life.
I love her with all my heart. All of it. All i can think about is her. I heard the door opened behind me, I turned around and saw Hayden.
"What are you doing out here?"I asked.
"I saw you weren't in bed, and i saw you out here so i came outside."She whispered and i walked over to her and lifted her chin up with my fingers.
"I love you too."I said. Her eyes sparkled.
"I love you, I love everything about you. Everything your scars. The way you look in the morning and how you fall asleep at night. I love the way you look at me even if i'm making out with my Vocalist and say it's hot, I love your laugh."I leaned down close to her.
"I love the way you struggle against me when i kiss you and try to deny how much i love you, Because i do Hayden and i can't hide it, Look at me i nearly got sent back to England and the Prison there, because if i shot that guy that is exactly where i would go, But i could never leave you. You kill me when i see you cry, You kill me when you hurt yourself and i know how you feel right now because, i have been beaten, I have been Raped. I have cut myself before and i know how you hurt i know everything you going through, And i want to be there with you through everything. I want to be your everything, I can't get you out of my head. My every thought goes to you. I love you." By the time i got done tears were streaming down her face. I took her hands in mine i lifted her arms up and i kissed them, all of her scars.
I took her face in my hands and connected my lips to hers. I expressed as much feelings as i could into the kiss. I pulled away, and hugged her tighter.
She was sobbing she pulled away from me and kissed me.
"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOHOO it's short i am sorry >.< but it's so fucking sweet.