Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

You Stupid Girl You Will Be The Death Of Me.

I watched as we walked past Hayden and Ryan i couldn't help but feel terrible, she kissed Ryan.
Me and Ronnie went to the old Cafe in this mall and sat down and began talking about how much i actually wanted to be with Hayden, I actually broke down crying in the middle of talking. I love Hayden so much, After that we walked back to the tour bus.
I opened the door and we got back inside where i saw Ryan and Derek talking
"Jacky-"I cut Ryan off.
"What the hell man." I said standing walking over to him.
I felt a hand on my shoulder, i turned around and saw Derek.
"I dared them to kiss in public."He said. i turned to Ryan.
"You need to go find Hayden, she ran off."Ryan said frantically. I walked to the back and grabbed a shirt and put it on, and ran to the door opened it and Ran out.

I Searched all through the mall and the streets. No sign i stood in the freezing air out of breath.
"HAYDEN!"I screamed out, i heard nothing. I threw my head back and screamed again.
"HAYDEN!!" I put my head down and fell to my knees crying. I looked to my left in the street i saw a figure standing I saw a car heading the way the silhouette was standing. I stood up.
"Hayden?"I asked into the darkness, I saw her face come on in the street light.
"HAYDEN!"I screamed. I saw the car go on faster not realizing Hayden's Figure was there.
"HAYDEN!"I screamed again, She seemed she couldn't hear me. started running, jumping over old rail road pieces and wood, The car was getting closer so fast, as soon as my feet hit the pavement of the street i ran towards her, and i shoved her so hard she flew out of the way and turned my head, and my eyes glistened in the head lights and before i could moved i felt the bumper collide with me, I let out the most bloodcurdling scream i have ever made. I felt pain shoot through my body and i felt my self fly forward about 10 foot and hit the ground.
I couldn't move. Someone ran over to me asking if i was alive, Everything blurred, and all sounds drowned out.
Things went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
TITLE THING:
You stupid girl, Framing Hanley

*Hides*