Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Letting Love...

A voice. It was also so far away. I could feel the light on me. As it grew closer my heart told me to run to the voice, but I couldn't. HE didn't care. HE hates me. It's not my fault I kissed Ryan. I didn't want to! Suddenly I felt someone push me followed by an ear piercing scream. When I fell onto the sidewalk I could still hear the scream. Reality hit me like a ton of brinks.

Jacky. The voice I heard was Jacky's. I shot up ignoring the pain in my head and ran to his side watching the tail lights of the car that hit him disappear into the night. I got next to Jacky sobbing.

"JACKY!! Wake up baby please! Tell me you're alive!" I begged. He let out a breathy moan of pain and I grabbed his phone from his pocket, that I was surprised was still working, and called 911. I told them the location age and name and all the stupid shit. He started to fade and I sobbed more leaning my forehead gently against his seeing as it was a main thing not hurt.

I faintly heard sirens and I waved them down whipping my eyes. They put him on a stretcher and that was when I noticed how much blood there really was. It was a horrible sight. I guess I had a gash on my head. Or at least that's what the paramedics told me as I was put into the ambulance.

Soon the pain started to come... I could still hear Jacky's screams. It hurt mentally to hear it. And the gash in my head hurt physically.
Thank god for stitches...

I was sat next to his bed. He had broken both legs, six ribs, and one of his arms. My poor baby. I really wanted him to wake up though. He had been out for three days. It was from when his head hit the pavement.

I keep blaming myself. If I hadn't been such a little whiny bitch he'd be okay. Maybe heart broken, but okay none the less. Ryan and Derek kept trying to blame themselves instead, but then I tell them that it isn't. I mean... I know I felt like they ruined my life but I have to stop running.

But now I was next to his bed, holding his good hand, and my head on them. I haven't eaten since he got in here. I wouldn't dare leave him. I felt me eyes drooping as I became tired from crying and loss of sleep.

twitch twitch

I jumped up when I felt Jacky's hand twitching. My head shot up to his usually semi-pained face. This time though his face was only in pain. I got next to his face and stroked his cheek.

"It's okay Jacky, baby. You're gonna be okay... I swear it." I whispered. I heard him whimper a bit, which he has done every few minutes since he slipped. I sighed an started to sing,

"Lay your head down just for now
Space fills your mind, and you dream awhile.
The sun floods your room as you drown
Your lungs full of breathing
Your true love believe...

One more time to say,
I love you always
And keeping faith.
Letting love find a way

Move, let the stars suck you in.
Hold tight the night's air and breath again
Let go and be burnt by the moon
Your hands full of feeling
Your true love believe

One more time to say,
I love you always
And keeping faith.
Letting love find a way

One more time to say,
I love you always
And keeping faith.
Letting love find a way

I love you to death,
Could you love me to death?

I love you to death.
Could you love me
Could you love me

One more time to say,
I love you always
And keeping faith.
Letting love find a way

One more time to say,
I love you always
And keeping faith.
Letting love find a way,
Letting love find a way,
Letting love find a way,
Letting love..."


I thought I saw a smile form on his lips but I knew it was impossible.
His eyes started to twitch an I gasped. "Jacky! Jacky c'mon baby please wake up." at the end it sounded like I was begging. I smiled wide though when his eyes slowly opened. Tears started to flow freely down my cheeks ad I got up.

"You're okay... Oh my god you're okay.." I sobbed. I heard him groan and I looked at him, and wiped my face quick.
"A-Are you okay?" he croaked. I nodded and took his hand gently. He shakily brought our hands kissing the palm of mine. I felt a small smile grow on his lips and I bit mine.

"Jacky... I'm so sorry. I did not want to kiss him please forgive me! Derek dared us to kiss and I couldn't stop him. I'm so sorry please don't leave me!" I said as tears poured down my face. He shakily raised his hand and cupped my cheek and pulled me down so we were only an inch apart.

"You stupid girl. You wont get rid of me that easily." he said and attached our lips. I smiled and more tears fell, but this time they were happy.

I Love Jacky Casey Vincent with all that I am. That will never change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I'm so fucking sorry. I meant to post this, but my parents are going ugly with their divorce and i've kinda been away from mibba a lot, as well as wifi or computers at all. I really am so sorry I love you all if you stuck with us. I will try to update again asap