Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Blush

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek from behind.
"Jacky you're so sweet!" she whispered.
"No Love, you're sweeter."I whispered in her ear. She giggled her sweet giggle.
I grabbed her hand and spun her around to face me. The smile on her face was warm.
"I love you."She whispered. I smiled.
"I love you too Hayden."I whispered back.
I leaned in and-

Bang.
My eyes shot open and i looked at where the sound came from. Candy was on the floor grabbing her wrist.
"OUCH MY WRIST!"She screamed. I shot up and got by her side.
"Are you ok!?"I asked in concern
"NO JACKY DO I LOOK OK!?"She screamed. I rolled my eyes Everyone came running from the back.
"What happened!?"Mika asked running and crouching down by us
"Jack ass rolled over on his side and i rolled off!*Candy hissed.
I Rolled my eyes again. I heard someone scoff.
"Whatever."I hissed i stood up and walked over to the refrigerator. I opened it and grabbed a beer.
That dream i was having... It was wonderful. But I love Candy i don't know why it was about Hayden. She's gorgeous and she really is sweet! I shook my head and closed the door from the fridge and everyone sat down at the table.
I Opened the beer and took a sip Hayden was sitting next to me staring at the beer in my hand. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her.
"Did you sleep?"I asked.
She shook her head 'no'. I frowned
"Why?"I asked. She shrugged. I sighed and took another sip. She laid her head on my shoulder, i heard her sigh. I rubbed my hand up and down her arm.
I felt my phone vibrating I got up and grabbed it from my pocket.
Tell Mika that his bass is out of the shop and ready and he needs this coed 4457328 to get it in Dallas~Roady
I was about to forward it to his number but my finger Accidentally hit Delete Number.
"Son of a fuck! Mika give me your number i just accidentally deleted your number!"I said
He Said it out loud. I got it and forward it and i turned around to get back at my seat and Hayden was looking at her phone and her eyes wide and mouth a gape. my face kinda resembled (0.o) She looked at me then back at her phone and smiled nervously. I shrugged.
I walked to the back. I needed to change clothes...My clothes kinda smell...weird.
I took off my shoes then my shirt, i had my skinny jeans off and i slid my boxers down and went to grab my new pair of boxers, when i heard a gasp. I quickly shoved on my boxers and turned around and saw Hayden.
My cheeks flush a dark red.
"I'm so s-sorry."She said blushing she was walking towards me where i saw she left her Jacket she tripped over the skinny jeans i left in the floor i grabbed her hands and shoved her into my bare chest so she couldn't fall.
I let her go after realizing i was holding her.
"T-thank you."She stuttered. I nodded. I put on my things and went back to the front.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHoaoaoaoaoa O.O