Status: Totally done

First Time Around

Neil.

Two days have passed and there was no sign of Scarlett in school. Jade was getting really worried. Jerome’s been thinking about theories why she’s not coming to school, and all of it was either morbid or just plain wrong. Global Regime hasn’t had a practice. Quinn’s really messed up. He was worried about her too.

I went home early after our basketball practice and went straight to my room. The triplets were all playing Monopoly on the floor. When I arrived, they all ran to me and hugged me tight.

I took my phone from my pocket and continued to call Scarlett even if she won’t answer. My sisters were all helping me with calling her. Scarlett met them, actually. And the girls loved her. When I told them that Scarlett hasn’t come to school, they were all worried and started to help me with the calling.

“I should go to their house,” I said as I stood up. My sisters pulled onto my shirt and I looked behind. “What’s wrong?”

“Can we come?” Cailynn, the eldest, asked.

“We can help,” Tasha, the second, said.

“We really like Scarlett,” Brielle, the third and probably the meekest, said.

I smiled at them and told them to hold my hand as we walked towards Scarlett’s place.

Mr. Hopkins let us in and made Reese and Riley guide us to Scarlett’s room. As I went inside, Scarlett was just sleeping on her sofa. Trays of untouched food was scattered on the floor.

I got closer to her and she opened her eyes slowly. “You’re not supposed to be here and see me in my pathetic state,” she said as she sat up. She was slouching, which means she’s weak.

“You should eat,” I told her. My sisters gathered the trays and went outside of the room, giving us privacy.

“I’m not in the mood to eat.” She stood up and walked over to her bed.

“Are you depressed?” I asked as I followed her. She sat on her bed and I lay on it. I pulled her towards me so she was resting on my chest.

“I’m not depressed,” she answered. I rolled over so she was under me.

“You’ve got to start going to school again.” I kissed her on the lips and she kissed back. We shared a really passionate one. “People are worried. Jerome even thought that you were in an accident.” I took of her shirt and sweatpants, leaving her in her underwear.

“I was almost in an accident,” she said. I kissed her again and she wrapped her arms and legs around my neck and waist respectively. “I was crying while driving and I almost hit this car, but I managed to avoid it.”

I carried her into her bathroom and laid her down on her bathtub. I kissed her again as I took off her underwear leaving a beautiful naked Scarlett. I run the water and mixed the cold and hot.

“You should take a bath,” I told her as I took her underwear and tossed it in her laundry bag. “You smell bad already.” I kissed her on her forehead and left.

After thirty minutes, Scarlett came out with a towel covering her body and hair. I stood up and took some underwear and black shirt and shorts that cover her legs. She took I and changed in the bathroom.

After a few minutes she went out and dried her hair with her towel.

“Come to school tomorrow,” I said. “Viola would be happy if you did. She’s been lonely and sad. And don’t forget that she’s also worried.”

Scarlett crawled on top of me on the couch, her wet hair touching my face. She kissed my lips and I kissed back.

“I was depressed,” she whispered. “But I think I can handle it again. I’ll be coming to school tomorrow, if you insist.” I sat up even if she’s still on top of me. She started into my eyes, and said, “Why are you so worried about me?”

“Because you’re my girlfriend,” I told her as-a-matter-of-factly. “And I love you.”

“I am?” she asked with complete sincerity in her voice. She was blushing really hard. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know. I’m not used to this stuff.”

I kissed her again. “I know,” I said. “That’s what I love about you.”

After that, Scarlett comes to school regularly…or rather, early. She hired a therapist to help her with her depression about her dad. Melissa started living with her and Scarlett has never been lonely for a parent again.

Because of that, Scarlett has gotten more awesome in the Global Regime. They were discovered by a music company and gave them an opportunity about making records with them. Quinn accepted. And they’ve been earning money. Global Regime finished the songs Thomas made for her daughter and it was a huge hit. Quinn and Scarlett’s money are always sent to charity.


“I love you,” I whispered to her as we lie on her bed. “I’ll love you forever.”

“Forever?” She asked.

“Forever and ever.” I kissed her once more before falling asleep together in each other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed. Don't worry. There will be a sequel. ;)
Thank you so much MusicLover525

I'm a crappy writer, I'm sorry. But I do hope you guys had fun.
Suggestions for this story is appreciated. I swear ;)