Status: Active.

Before You I Serve Nothing

A Smile Can Hide A Million Tears

The bell signaled that it was time to go to her next lesson, fortunately it was music, she enjoyed music just as much as she did Art, the teacher was also incredibly kind and funny.

She walked over to her desk, picking up her green Drop Dead backpack and put away all her things, slinging it over her shoulder and walking out the room, smiling softly to her Art teacher before making her way towards the stairs. Grabbing hold of the banister she walked down the stairs carefully, keeping to the side not wanting to get in any ones way, pushing open the door to exit the building a strong gust of wind hit her, it felt almost as if a million needles had just been thrown at her, immediately she dropped her head, looking at the ground as she walked across the campus towards the Music block.

By now the other students were already in there lesson so she sped up her pace and ran through the door of the Music block and hurried up the stairs, along the corridor and through the classroom door.

"Ah, Eliza you're finally here, i would like a word with you. Class get on with the work I set, the headphones are up the front, I do not want to hear you playing stupid things on the Keyboards or damaging them, they were very expensive" Mr Stallwood announced, beckering her over to his office shutting the door behind them.

She leant against the desk wondering what he needed her for, she started to pick off her black nail varnish whilst Mr Stallwood organized some paper work. She looked up through the door into the classroom seeing a boy she didn't recognize, he had shoulder length black hair, his haircut reminded her of her favourite Anime character L, from Deathnote the way it swept across his face and it was feathered. He had piercing blue eyes and a cute button nose, he was slightly tanned which was quite unusual for someone who lived in England, she started to wonder, maybe he had just moved here.

"Eliza, we have a new boy and I wondered if you could show him around, you could be his music partner, he's in my form group and he said he has a strong passion for music and I know you do too, his names Xavier, I think you two will get along just fine, now go and sit next to him so he can tell you what we are doing" He ordered, hushing her out of his office.

She walked up to him smiling, tapping him gently on the shoulder and giggled when he jumped letting out a quiet yelp, he turned around looking straight ahead and seeing nothing so he looked down at her, she waved.

"Hey, I'm Eliza! Stallwood said that I should be your music partner" She told him happily.

"I'm Xavier, Xavier Gomez. It's nice to meet you Eliza" He said his accent strong.

He was American! She smiled happily, she loved Americans their accents were amazing suddenly she started giggling and blushing. He looked puzzled because he had no idea why she was giggling nor why she was blushing.

Deep down, she knew this was just a phase, she wouldn't be happy for long.
Not with her life.

A smile can hide a million tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not really happy with this chapter but it's all I got right now.
The next chapters will all be in P.O.V.
So please comment and Subscribe!
I want to know what you guys think.