Status: Slow updates

Only Fooling Myself

Uno.

"Mia, you okay?"
I took a deep breath and looked at my bestfriend.

"I'm pregnant!" I slapped my hand across my mouth, shocked that I'd actually said it out loud. Jimmy, my bestfriend, just stared at me, his eyes blank and for the first time I couldn't read his expression.

I laughed at the memory of telling my bestfriend my biggest secret, he had been the first person I told and when my mom kicked me out I had moved in with him.
Jimmy had stuck by me through the whole pregnancy, he had even been at the birth, which was actually quite awkward.
The father had done a runner as soon as he even heard the word baby and was never to be seen again, I didn't care to much because I decided I would make sure I was enough for my baby.

I had just turned 18 when I gave birth to my little blue eyed boy.
He was everything I expected and a whole lot more. It was as soon as he was born that I decided what I needed to do.
Jimmy was now in a band and I wanted him to concentrate on that. Layton James Andrews was just 5 months old when we left Huntington Beach.
We settled in a small apartment in Jackson, Mississippi, I started at the local college but soon dropped out to get a job and concentrate on giving my child the best I could. It was never easy, but everytime I looked into the eyes of my little boy I knew it was all worth it.

"Momma?" I smiled down at my little 4 year old boy.

"What's up baby?" he pointed over to the car park where somebody was stood, leaning against the wall.
He was tall with dark hair and I recognised him straight away.
I picked Layton up and walked across the sand to the car park. I smiled at the person stood in front of me.
"Hello Jimmy"
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. first chapter, I'm kinda scared of what you guys will say :\ I haven't written in so long and it's so short...

Be nice? :)