Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

Hormones and High Schools.

Walking down the hall to my next class i saw three make-out sessions, twelve pecks and three grabs. I thought i was walking through a porno. Not that i minded much it was just surprising to see that no one had restraint in this school.

"Hey" A guy said walking up to me. He looked oddly familiar, maybe i saw him in one of my classes.

"hi' I replied not stopping. He grabbed my shoulder, but not in a threatening way, so i let it slide. I stopped and turned to him.

"um... Welcome to PHS... i saw that you met Anna Marie.." He said looking both nervous and defensive.

"yea, she sits next to me in a class." I replied trying to get a feel for where this was going.

"well.. be, just be careful around her." He said almost threatening.

"ok.... like i'm gonna rape her in the middle of the hall or something." I chuckled, but something told me I just said something wrong, His stance got stronger and he squared his shoulders. "um... i was just kidding, i would never ever..." I started.

"what ever man. just.. keep a distance" He said spotting something coming towards him.

"What are you doing Jacob?" I heard, immediately i tried to act cool.

"just saying welcome to the new kid" He said nervously.

"saying welcome or threatening.... poor little... um, Dimitri right?" She said. My chest tightened, i'm not even sure why.

"uh.. yea" I replied leaning up against a locker.

"Jacob, don't be mean to the new kids." She said obviously mocking him. But he seem oblivious. Her lips moving into a tantalizing smile. NO! no no no! I had to look at the wall behind her before i did something stupid. completely missing her question until she snapped in my face, making my focus immediately go back to her.

"um, sorry, what was that?" I replied looking at her.

"where are you going?" She said cocking her head to the side and smiling at him.

"uhhhh" I said grabbing my schedule from my pocket, she immediately snatched it away.

"Mrs. Ables..." She smiled and beckoned for me to follow. I rolled my eyes following her to a room only a few feet away the name "Ruth" on it. "Mrs. Ruth, we have a new kid and I want to show him around, i won't make it to class, is this ok?" She said. The older woman smiled back at her and nodded.

"It's fine sweet heart. i'll excuse you." She said sitting down to her computer and clicking. "all done, have fun" She smiled.

"thank you Mrs. Ruth" She said hugging her and walking out of the door. I blindly followed. Did this girl have everyone on a string? We walked up a set of stairs and down a long hallway. Going to the very end of the hall marked "Abel"

"Hi Anna Marie" She smiled as we entered.

"Hi Shannon " She smiled using the woman's first name.

"what can i do for you today?" She asked raising her eyebrows at me.

"this is your new student, Dimitri, i'm showing him around. I hope you don't mind if he misses this class today." She smiled that warm fuzzy smile.

"it's ok, i'll just mark him here then. Have fun sweetie" She smiled.

"Thank you" She said grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the door.

"so.. what do you want to do?" She asked smiling and raising her eyebrow.

"what do you mean?" I said staring at her, i want to live a normal life.

"I mean, what do you want to do? go sit somewhere and talk, go eat some lunch, go bowling. what do you want to do?" She smiled dangling her keys.

"uhh bowling?" I said not sure.

"good choice... i just have to drop by my house real fast and pick up my stuff." Grabbing my arm again we were headed towards the parking lot. For some odd reason I was looking forward to this.. but i will not get caught in this little girls web. Will not happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had fun writing this :) Comment subscribe and check some of my other stuff out ;)