Status: Complete

There You Are

Chapter 3

Kurt's POV
It's been a week since I told my family everything. It felt nice to have them knowing.
"So dad do you need any help at the shop today?" I ask as him, Carole and I ate our breakfast.
"Um, I actually have someone working at the shop but you can come and help me if you want. It would be nice to have you down there again." Dad said.
"Sure, just let me change after we ate and then we can go."
"Okay."

"So this guy that you have working for you, what's he like?" I ask.
"Well what would you like to know?" Dad asked as he drove.
"What's his name?"
"His name is Blaine Anderson, he lived in Westerville and had just moved here the past summer. It wasn't until October he started looking for a new job so that's why you never knew him last summer. He seems like an okay guy to me. Doesn't really talk much unless I ask him things. But other than that everything is good."

Blaine's POV
"Hey Blaine!" I heard a voice say behind me.
I looked up and standing there was my boss Burt Hummel and some guy.
"Hi Mr. Hummel," I said smiling.
"Blaine, this is my son Kurt. He's staying with me for a while so you might be seeing a good bit of him at the shop. Back in high school he use to work here with me." Burt said as he turned towards him.
"Well hi Kurt I'm Blaine Anderson. I work here." I say as I hold out my hand.
Kurt smiles and takes my hand, he is a good looking guy. From his brown hair that's done just right to his blue green eyes. After a few minutes I let go of his hand feeling embrassased.
"It's nice to meet you Blaine." Kurt says smiling, he has a beautiful smile.
No Blaine, you can't have these kinds of thoughts about your bosses son. Who will also be working with you today.
"It's nice to meet you too." Is all I can say.
After a few awkward moments Kurt clears his throat and smiles.
"Well I should go see if dad needs anything. See you later?"
"Sure."

Kurt's POV
"Hey dad, you need me to do anything?" I asked as I walked into his office.
Dad looks up from his computer.
"Not right now bud." Dad says.
"Okay. . ." I say, I'm not really sure what to do now.
"Okay, why don't you go and see if Blaine needs any help with the cars. I'm sure he could always use a pair of hands." Dad said as he went back to the computer.
"Alright then."

Blaine was checking the oil of an old car.
"Need any help?" I asked as I walked up next to him.
Blaine looks up startled.
"Yeah sure, your dad tells me that your almost as good as he is when it comes to cars." Blaine says as he wips his hands.
"Yeah, been able to change oil since I was five years old."
"Okay, show me what you got." Blaine said as we walked over to the car.