Status: Complete

There You Are

Chapter 6

Tom's POV
I looked around at everyone as Kurt left, I don't know where he went though. Everyone was glaring at me even the help. Burt was still glaring at me, I was so destracted by him that I didn't notice the help walk up to me. I turned around, and there he was.
"What?" I ask.
The guy says nothing at first, he just glares at me.
"Can you talk?" I ask, I mean there must be a reason why he's working at the garage.
The help just glares at me, seriously could this guy talk?
"Why are you still here?" The help asked, so he could talk.
"That's none of your business help, but I'm not leaving without my husband. So move." I say.
"No. I think that it's time that you left. You've hurt him enough for today." The man says.
Like he can tell me what to do. Kurt's my husband not his.

Blaine's POV
After the asshole left I excused myself and went to Kurt's room.
"You okay?" I asked as I sat down next to him.
"Yeah or at least I will be." Kurt looks up at me and smiles a little.
"It's going to be okay." I say patting his shoulder.
Kurt smiles at me, I really love this man.

Kurt's POV
Three Days Later
It's been three days since I last saw Tom. I can't believe he's trying to get me back. What happened did his whore leave him? Anyway it doesn't matter to me because I have a good man, Blaine.
I really love that man too. I know it's only been a while but he means so much to me already. He's most likely the love of my life now. I know but he's just so amazing, how could I not fall in love with him.
"Kurt, is something wrong? Did I get you the wrong order?" Blaine asks, he looks panicked.
"No you didn't, I was just looking at you sorry if it seemed like something was wrong." I said.
"Oh that's nothing sweetie. You look wonderful today."
I smile, he always knew the right things to say at the right time. It was one of the reasons why I love him. I could actually see myself marrying him in the future once I get Tom to divorce me that is.
After we ate Blaine dropped me off to my dad's house. I walked in with a dopey grin on my face, I could feel it there. Dad and Carole were in the living room looking at me as I walked in and sat on the couch next to them.
"Good night?" Carole asked.
I looked to her and smiled more.
"Yeah, it was the best. I really love him." I said.
"Well bud. I hate to break up that smile but Tom's after phoning a few times tonight. I'm only letting you know so you can phone him and try to get this divorce done with. That is if you still want it." Burt said.
If anything I wanted this divorce more.
"Yes thanks dad, and I do want this divorce. I want it more than anything. I think Blaine is the one."
"Okay goodnight kiddo."
"Goodnight dad and Carole." I say as I got up and went up to my room.