For Eternity

Chapter Four.

“Mila, get up! Its noon, we have to meet your parents in an hour!” Oliver grumbled at the swung Mila’s door open. The door hit her dresser and knocked over all her thins sitting atop of it. Oliver didn’t care; he was fed up with the girl already. She slept all day and went out to her ballet practices all night. She stayed out until two in the morning and almost always woke him up when she came in. It had only been two weeks and he was already starting to see the bad side of this whole situation.

Mila groaned and rubbed her eyes. She threw the warm blankets off of her barely clothes body and stood up from the bed. She pulled her hair down out of its bun and shook it out.

“Why do you have to act like such a twat about everything? Excuse me if your life is miserable now; it’s not my fault. I’d much rather not be here, also. If you’re going to have an attitude with anyone, have an attitude with our parents.” She rolled her eyes at the man and walked over to her dresser to pick her things up.

Oliver glared at her as she moved about. “No, it’s your night life that pisses me off. Stop staying out so late and waking me up when you come in.”

Mila stopped what she was doing to straighten up and stare at him. She raised an eyebrow. “You do realize that my job is ballet, right? That I have to go out when they need me and when I need to practice? Or would you rather me not have a job and mooch off of you for the rest of this marriage, which won’t last too long, if you keep acting like a dick. Our parents may have control over us getting married, but they can’t stop us from getting a divorce.”

It was Oliver’s turn to roll his eyes. “If I had a choice in this situation, I wouldn’t have chosen you to marry, anyways. You’re definitely not my type. I don’t date stuck up princesses who only live to please her parents.”

Oliver smirked at his comment, until Mila’s hand connected with his cheek. His head whipped to the side at the impact, instantly wiping the smirk off his face. Mil stepped up to him as he slowly brought his gaze back to her face.

“I’m not scared of you. Don’t you dare speak to me that way ever again. I may seem nice, like a goodie goodie, whatever, but I can your life miserable, Oliver. Don’t test me.” Mila’s face held a smirk of her own.

Oliver was, in fact, speechless. He stared down at the girl with a blank expression. He was debating on what to do, what to say. Without thinking, he backed her up into the room and slammed the door shut.

Once moment, Oli was starting at Mila. The next, he was picking her up and pinning her against the wall with his lips attached to hers. Mila didn’t know what had suddenly gotten into him, but she didn’t fight it. She gave in, only because she wanted to. Like she had said before, Oli was attractive, and they were eventually bound to have sex anyways. Why not get it over with and get past the awkward moments after?

Oli let her down to practically rip her shorts and underwear off, which made her smirk wider. She liked how rough he was being and it only turned her on even more. Oli pulled her tank top off and took a moment to caress her breasts. He ran his thumbs over each nipple for a moment, then snapped back to it. He pulled his boxers and pants down just enough so they wouldn’t be in the way. He was too lazy to fully take them off. He picked Mila up by the back of her thighs again and shoved her into the wall as he thrust. He didn’t even care about protection; he just went at it.

Mila moaned out in surprise as he thrust. She had forgotten all about the time and them having to meet with their parents. She was too focused on the sudden pleasure he was giving her. Oli grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them against the wall above her head as he quickened his thrusts.

Oli’s arms got tired of holding her up, eventually, so he dropped her onto the bed and hovered above her. He immediately thrust back into her and attached his mouth to the base of her neck. Mila ran her fingers through his hair and softly tugged on a handful. Oli reached one hand down between them to rub her clit.

Mila’s back curled at the sudden pleasure and she moaned out louder than before. She gripped his hair tighter and tried not to writhe underneath him, but it was like she didn’t have any control over her body; the pleasure was to intense. She cried out again, but it was muffled by Oli pressing his lips to hers, simply because he wanted to kiss her, not because he didn’t want to hear it. In fact, he already loved the way she moaned.

After a while, Mila could feel her orgasm building up. Her legs trembled as she got closer and closer to her climax. One with final thrust, Mila’s orgasm finally took over. She moaned Oli’s name loudly in the process as her nails scratched roughly at his back. Oli continued until he reached his own climax. He kissed her once last time as he pulled out and rolled off her, into his back beside her. He looked over at her.

“I take back everything I said.”
♠ ♠ ♠
My computer had issues again and then I just had no motivation, until I just decided to have them fuck.
;D
It was bound to happen, anyways, so whatever~
Comments would be nice(: I'll try to update faster next time, I promise.