Chasing Ever After

Sadie.

“Well, I guess I just…wanna thank you.”

I don’t know why I had to say it, but I said it, and there’s no going back now. My heart races and I am sort of in-between punching him for making me feel this way, and punching myself for even letting him.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Now he’s looking at me, and it’s scary how he’s looking at me so much. My grip tightens on the freaking blanket, and I feel as though my lips would bleed any moment now because I’m biting at them so hard. I feel so nervous and I can’t even explain why the fuck I am, it’s just happening and this shit sucks.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Then he leans toward me, and I freeze. Should I punch him? I could scream for dear life and maybe adrenaline could get me out of this place, away from him and into the far depths of the woods. I think of all the possible ways to escape this awkward situation, but fuck it, I don’t move an inch, and my voice won’t fucking come out.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He removes my glasses, and sure as hell, I want to kill him and skin him alive. But I still don’t utter a word, nor do I make a move. I just sit there, eyes blurred, looking at Jack’s figure, as he moves closer and closer, slowly bridging the gap between my lips and his.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still lost about half of my subscribers and the comments I got, but oh well, c'est la vie. Guess I'll have to do my best again. Anyway, for those who lost subscription to this story after the crash, and still found their way back to this story, thank you for your support! (Or is there anyone here who actually did that?) But anyway, back to normal again. I'll be updating the new chapters soon. I hope you enjoy and stay tuned in(?) to this story.

Btw, I'm also thinking of re-titling, cause well, the title seems inappropriate. Or maybe that's just me.