Status: It's started! Hurray up and read it! 8D

The Champions League - How It All Began

Prologue

Hi, my name is Laura, and this is the story of how my friends and I caught the Pokémon we have today, and how the new champions came to power. No, we weren’t always the six champions, but that’s a story for another time. Although we were not always the champions, we were always friends from around Serengah.

Rory lived the furthest north, in Chandabrook. It was nice there, I’d only visited once as a kid with my family but I really liked it; Snorunt and Cubchoo running around together. There are also a lot of Glaceon helping Officer Jenny by using their sand attacks to grit the paths for people. It’s a genuine winter wonderland; you don’t get much of that where I lived.

Chris lived not too far from Rory, and is the person I saw most frequently. He lived in the region’s bustling city Xarantheon. Xarantheon is known as the home of Eevees, because they have the highest population of Eevees and the widest range of Eeveelutions. Sure, Eevee’s live almost anywhere, but not like they do in Xarantheon. I’d never been there, but Chris really loved it there, he and his family often came to visit us with their family’s Dragonite. They sure are good trainers to have a Dragonite!

Erik lived at the beach in Altin, north from where I lived. We had never met in person until our journeys began; instead having sent messages by flying Pokémon instead. Although not surrounded by mountains or trees like many places in Senegah, I had heard it was one of the most secluded and quiet places to live.

Arti lived up in the town of Haverton. Mountains completely surrounded this land so I rarely got to see Arti, unless he was flying over on a wild Gliscor or Vibrava. Although Erik and I weren’t as close to Arti geographically, everyone else was, with Rory just to the north, Chris to the west and Richard to the south west. None of us were really more than two towns apart from one of our friends.

Richard lived the closest to me, only on the other side of the swamp in Limeston. We used to meet up on weekends to talk and watch trainers battling their Pokémon. Of course one of our parents would have to come with us in case a Pokémon suddenly attacked but usually it was alright.

I of course lived down in Myrkan, the swampy, boggy area of Serengah. Sure a lot of people thought we were a bunch of hicks down in ‘darksville’ but I truly loved it there, we had that close village atmosphere.

We were all around the same age with only a couple of years between the eldest (Rory) and the youngest (Me) so we all began our journey together. Carriers brought our starter Pokémon from either Professor Cherry’s Lab or Summervale to our home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys :) so yeah, this isn't the best start to anything I've written, but it's the only thing I've written in about 5 or 6 months so I'm proud of myself :D hope to get some readers soon ^_^

Laura x

edit: my spelling seems to have gone out of the window so feel free to point anything out to me :)