I'm Missing You Again.

Start Of Something New.

“SON OF A BITCH!”I heard screamed down the hallway.

“That’s definitely Nikki,”I said causing him to laugh. I checked us in at the front desk and I ran down the hallway, my feet clad in heels with two bags slung over my shoulder. He soon caught up and laced his fingers through mine. Running through the hall, my eyes scanned over the numbers on the doors. Finding the right door, we rushed in to see Nikki in absolute pain with her feet up and knees bent.

She looked over and saw me. “What in the hell took so long?”she growled.

“I had to stop at your house and grab the diaper bag because you guys forgot it,”I replied, setting it down by the wall and teased,”you’d think, knowing you were gonna give birth you would’ve remembered to grab the diaper bag.”

“Ha ha,”she said dryly and let out a groan,”this fucking sucks.”

“Wait till you’re actually pushing the baby out,”I replied,”that sucks.” She just groaned in response, or just in pain. I looked over at Bill who sat in the chair by the bed. I laughed and said,”Bill, I feel bad for you.”

“Why?”he asked, slightly confused.

“Because she’s gonna be yelling at you and squeezing your hand till it’s about to break,”I replied and that caused him to slightly pale. “But that’s not till later,”I reassured. He just gulped and sat there holding Nikki’s hand still. Looking around, all the chairs were filled so I went and leaned against a wall that was by his chair.

Looking up at me, he laced his fingers through mine. “Do you want to sit down,?he asked.

“No, I’m good,”I replied sighing. I ran my hand across my face and sighed again. I felt arms wrap around my midsection and pull me down. I snuggled into his lap and sighed. I began dozing off and soon fell asleep.

I was soon awoken by doctors rushing in and someone screaming that the baby was actually coming now. I quickly jolted off his lap and Nikki beckoned me towards the bedside. “You’re staying,”was all she said as everyone was chased out by nurses.

“I am?”I asked slightly confused.

“You’re my best friend, you already missed most of my wedding,”she replied and groaned in pain,”you are not missing this.”

I just smiled at her and she gave a small smile back. I heard Bill let out a small groan and I saw his hand start to turn a reddish-purplish color from the amount of pressure Nikki’s hand was squeezing with. Letting out a small chuckle, I slightly backed up and gave the doctor’s room to work. All I could do was stand and watch and listen to Nikki cuss out Bill. The words she used were really interesting and colorful. I swear she went through the whole alphabet of curse words and back again but this time adding and changing some of them.

“I see the head,”I heard the doctor yell. Nikki’s pain-filled face cracked a small smile and was quickly filled with pain again. ‘Thump’ I heard and saw Bill on the ground. I laughed and my ears were soon met by a loud cry. “It’s a girl,”the doctor said smiling.

“A girl?”Nikki asked as her face formed a giant smile. The doctor nodded and handed the baby off to get cleaned. She was wrapped in a tiny pink blanket and handed to Nikki. She smiled and said,”Sceinic,”

Bill soon stood up and looked around, making sure no one saw him faint. “How are you feeling?”I asked.

He blushed,”I’m fine,”he said and walked over to the bedside. He kissed Nikki’s forehead and they both stared lovingly down at their baby. I smiled at the moment they were having.

“Come here,”Nikki said, drawing me from my mind.

Warily, I slowly walked over to the bedside and looked at the tiny baby. She looked up at me with big bright brown eyes. “She’s so adorable,”I cooed, getting lost in the small child’s eyes.

“How would you feel if I asked you to be the godmother?”Nikki asked.

My eyes snapped to hers and I asked,”Really?”

“Of course, why would I joke?”she asked.

“No reason I’m just shocked,”I replied.

“So will you be the godmother?”she questioned.

“Of course I will,”I replied smiling. “So what’s her full name?”I questioned.

“Sceinic Fae Kaulitz,”she answered, still smiling at the small adorable child.

“Do you want me to go get everyone?”I asked.

“Yes but give us a few minutes so that we can get everything situated,”she replied.

I nodded and walked out of the room. The waiting room was completely packed by everyone. As soon as everyone saw me, they began bombarding me with questions. I let out a loud whistle and everyone stopped. “Jeesh, behave less like wild animals,”I said,”anyway Nikki said we could go and see her and the baby-”. I was cut off when everyone started rushing towards the door,”Stop,”I commanded and they did,”jeesh, she said to give her a few minutes to get everything situated.” Everyone went back to their chairs and sat down. Bill soon walked into the waiting room.

“She said you guys can come back now,”he said and everyone stood up and pushed out of the room.

I looked at Bill,”You’d think that they were raised by animals,”I mumbled and he just laughed. We followed after the hoard of people rushing into the room. Bill quickly rushed to Nikki’s bedside and smiled down at her. I felt two arms wrap around me and I looked back.

Staring into his bright blue eyes,”Hey,”I said.

“Hey, so what did Nikki want?”he asked.

“Well I am now a god mom,”I replied, smiling up at him.

“Congrats,”he whispered and kissed the top of my head.

“Eww,”I heard someone say as they walked in. I looked back to see Nikki and Tommy standing in the doorway with a bunch of stuffed animals and balloons. Since Nikki decided not to find out the baby’s gender, there were purples, reds, oranges and yellows mixed in with the mountain of stuff.

“Did you buy out the whole baby store?”I asked.

“Pfft no,”Nikki replied,”now let me see the small child.”

“Good luck on getting through the hoard of people,”I said.

“Pssht I don’t need luck, I’m Nikki Sixx,”he laughed. He and Tommy managed to push through most of the crowd but were stopped. “I need to see my non related daughter,”he yelled.

“Nikki?”I heard Nikki ask.

“Yes, and I come bearing gifts and Tommy, but he’s not all that important right now,”he answered.

“Hey,”Tommy whined.

“Oh just shut up and come here you two,”she said laughing and they walked up. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. I snuggled into his side and watched as everyone reacted with Nikki, Bill and their new baby. I let out a small yawn and he pulled me tighter against his side.

“Do you want to head back?”he asked.

I shook my head and said,”No we can stay for a little bit.”

“We can always see them tomorrow,”he replied. I just shook my head as my eyes began to droop. He just sighed and scooped me into his arms and I weakly protested it. He said bye to everyone and I just laid there. He carried me down the stairs and out of the hospital. Sliding me into the car, he shut the door and got into the driver’s seat. I snuggled deeper into the seat and let my eyes close. I was soon being picked up again and carried. I shrunk into the person’s chest and fell asleep.

~~

I rolled over in the bed and was met by someone’s chest. My eyes shot up to his perfectly calm face. Sighing, I just pulled the blanket tighter and moved closer to him. “I know you’re up,”he said,”and that you’re totally checking out my body right now.”

I laughed,”Sure, whatever floats your boat.”

“Oh you know you want me and my sexy body,”he replied and looked down at me with his eyes half open.

“What time is it?”I asked.

“7:30,”he answered.

“And what time do we need to leave?”I asked, rolling onto my back and sitting up.

“In like an hour or two,”he mumbled.

I got up and I looked down at him. His hands were covering his face as he laid there. Leaning down, I kissed both of his hands. “Come on, we have to leave soon,”I sighed.

“Do I have to?”he groaned.

“Yes now get up,”I said and pushed him,”I’m gonna go take a shower and if you’re not out by then, I will kick your ass.” I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom. I stripped and stepped into the shower. Letting the water cascade over me, I ran my hands through my now dark black hair. I let out a sigh as I thought of everything. I quickly washed my hair and body. I just stood there under the water. I must’ve been in there for a while because the water soon began to lose its heat. Quickly, I washed out my hair just in case I missed anything and I stepped out. Drying off my body, I wrapped the towel around my head and began getting dressed. I pulled on a pair of spandex and slipped a pair of lounge pants on. I quickly dried out my hair and walked into the mainroom. He was still laying there, so I went and jumped on him.

“The hell?”he asked, flipping me off of him.

“We’re going to miss the flight if you don’t get up,”I said and pushed him off the edge.

“Fine,”he whined and stood up.

“You’re such a whiner,”I laughed and he glared at me. “Just go get ready,”I said and laid back on the bed.

“Yes mom,”he teased and I flipped him off. Once I heard the bathroom door shut I began to pick up the hotel room and pack up our clothes. We had to fly back to LA since Nikki was giving birth but were leaving since we had to join the everyone else out on tour. I sighed as I zipped up both of our suitcases. I fell back on the bed and rolled onto my side. The bathroom door creaked open and he walked out only with a towel slung around his waist.

“Did you forget to grab clothes?”I asked, sighing. He nodded sheepishly so I got up and unzipped his suitcase. I quickly rifled through it and found an outfit for him. I tossed it at him,”Now go get dressed,”I said.

“Yes mom,”he teased and walked back into the bathroom. I re-zipped the bag and he walked out, this time fully dressed.

“Are you ready now?”I asked.

“Yes,”he replied and grabbed the bags.

“I can grab my own,”I pouted.

He pecked my lips,”Don’t worry, I got this,”he said and walked towards the door. I sighed and opened the door for him to walk out. He walked the bags out to the car and I went to check out. I checked both of us out and walked out. I pulled my sunglasses down over my eyes and slid into the car. I rested my head on the seat and sighed. His hand wrapped around mine,”What’s wrong?”he asked, driving us to the airport.

“Nothing,”I replied.

“Come on, I know that there is something wrong,”he said.

“Don’t worry about it,”I sighed.

“Well I’m gonna worry about it because there is obviously something wrong,”he replied.

“It’s nothing,”I said.

“Tell me,”he pleaded,”I know that there is something wrong.”

“Fine!”I shouted and said,”I’m just stressed and I don’t feel good.”

“Why are you so stressed?”he asked giving my hand a small squeeze.

“I don’t know,”I sighed and ran my free hand through my hair,”I just have so much on my mind right now.”

“I can take take that stuff off of your mind,”he replied and kissed the back of my hand.

“Wow,”I said laughing.

“What?”he asked.

“Can you ever keep it in your pants?”I asked.

“I was thinking like playing yahtzee or doing something fun,”he replied,”but I mean if you want too.” He winked at me and I burst out laughing.

“No sex,”I said simply.

“Fine,”he sighed, jokingly.

“Maybe after your tour, that’s if you can manage to behave the whole time,”I replied laughing.

“I don’t know how to behave,”he complained.

“Well then I guess it’s just you and your hand,”I laughed.

“Ha ha, very funny,”he said.

“Yeah I know I am,”I retorted.

“So are you ready?”he asked.

“Aye Aye Captain!”I cheered sarcastically.

“I’m serious,”he laughed,”are you ready to be running around all the time?”

“Well I became your guyses photographer for a reason,”I said,”besides the fact that I love photography and that I’m awesome at it.”

“So it wasn’t to be around me all the time?”he teased.

“Of course,”I exclaimed,”I could never dream of going a day without you.”

“Of course you need me,”he replied.

“I want you, I *need* you, oh baby, oh baby,”I said, reciting one of Kat’s lines from 10 Things I Hate About You.

“Ha ha,”he said sarcastically,”that kind of hurts.”

“Just focus on driving,”I replied laughing. We soon pulled into the parking lot of the airport. Sliding out of the car, I walked back and grabbed my bags from the trunk. I started walking towards the building and he caught up to me. He had a hat on over his black hair and was walking with his head down. “You’re definitely gonna get spotted,”I laughed quietly.

“Shh, no I won’t,”he replied.

“How many people have tattoos like yours?”I asked and said,”that’s right, no one.”

“Don’t worry abo-”he was cut off by someone screaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since Mibba was a butthead this is a re-post of the first official chapter of IMYA! I was really shocked to see that I already have 11 subscribers and I was all like EEEP! I also posted another story:
So Long My Sweet. Please go read and show that story as much love as you showed this one. It would mean a lot to me

I'd love to thank all those who commented on the last chapter of ICOTE, so here is the Wall of Fame/Love:
MoMo_92
Crazy_Peep

Comment what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better. (Possibly posting again tonight if I finish the chapter.)

PEACE, LOVE AND MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!! (PS follow me on Twitter, username is Fallenangel_097, I usually post if I'm writing or about to post on there so yeah)