I'm Missing You Again.

I'ts almost like you've been carrying me.

“Oh my god! You’re Andy Six!”the person screamed.

“Oh god,” I said as Andy and I were soon swarmed by a group of 3 typical fan girls. I quickly stepped out of the way and laughed at his look of shock as more girls came pouring over from everywhere. I smiled as he smiled, signed and talked to all the girls. He took a few pictures before he told them that he had to go or he’d miss his flight. Walking over to me, he wrapped his hand around mine and kissed the back of mine. “Let’s go before we miss our flight,”he said and pulled on my hand. Finally after about an hour had passed and we were finally boarding the plane. Walking through the narrow aisle of the plane, I finally found my seat that was all the way in the back. I let out a sigh as I fell back into the squishy seat. He just laughed at my actions and shoved our carry-ons into the cubbies above us. Sitting down beside me, I leaned my head against his shoulder and let out a small yawn. I gave a small stretch and got comfortable. “Just go to sleep, we’ll be landing in a few hours,”he said whispering.

##

I woke up a couple hours later and found myself wrapped tightly in Andy’s arms. I let out a content and happy sigh as he pulled me closer to him. “You guys are so adorable,”I heard coming from the aisle beside us. I looked over and saw an older lady and her husband, sitting a seat behind and over from us.

“Thank you,”I said, letting out a tiny blush.

“How long have you been together?”she asked, leaning on her arm rest.

“Only two months, but it feels like forever,”I sighed and asked,”what about you two?”

“We’ve been together for 58 years,”she replied.

“How did you last that long?”I asked, purely from interest. Andy squeezed me a little tighter and I looked up and saw that his eyes were open.

My eyes shot back to the lady as she spoke,”When you love someone, 58 years isn’t as long as you think it is.”

Andy’s hand slid and intertwined with mine,”Wow, I’m still slightly shocked you didn’t say anything about our appearance,”I said.

“Why?”she asked,”you both are cute and adorable together.”

“Thank you,”we both said and I blushed a little. Andy leaned down slightly and pecked my cheek.

“I have a feeling you two will last forever,”she said and turned back to her husband.

“I hope so,”I sighed.

“I fought for you this long, I will never let you go again,”he said and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

“I missed you,”I said, looking up into his eyes.

“What do you mean? I haven’t left you,”he replied, slightly confused.

“No I mean the three years that I left for, it was hell”I answered.

“Why?”he asked, looking down into my eyes.

“Because I missed you and I knew I probably would never see you again,”I replied and said,”I know it’s dramatic but I honestly thought I wouldn’t.”

“Same,”he said,”it kind of hurt to have you gone.”

“I know,”I sighed,”promise to never leave me?”

“I would never dream of it,”he said and pecked my lips softly,”now go back to sleep, we still have a few hours left.” I just yawned and nodded before closing my eyes. I spent the next few minutes trying to sleep that I finally just gave up and listened to Andy’s heartbeat.

#Andy's POV

Holding her in my arms, I finally felt complete again. I let out a sigh, tilted my head back, and pulled her closer to me. “You must really love her,”the old lady from across the aisle said.

“With all my heart,”I replied,”I just hope she loves me back.”

“Oh she does,”she replied.

“Really?”I asked.

“Of course,”the old man laughed,”have you seen the way she looks at you? her eyes are filled with nothing but love for you.”

“Really?”I asked again.

“Of course,”he answered,”I know she does, same for the fact that you love her just as much.”

“I do, she’s my world,”I sighed. She stirred in my arms and I looked down. She was smiling up at me with still closed eyes. I laughed,”I know that you’re awake,”I whispered in her ear.

She pushed my face away and said,”No I’m not, I’m sleeping.”

“I know you’re awake,”I sang and shifted her.

“Pfft you are very delusional,”she laughed, cracking one eye open and looking at me. I just bent my neck and pecked her forehead.

“Just go back to sleep, we have a few hours left,”I replied.

“Yes mom,”she chuckled and curled into me. I just wrapped my arms tighter and stared out the window.

#Rhea’s POV

Still not able to fall asleep, I just let my mind drift out and away from me.

*Flashback*

Wiping the tears from my eyes, I stood and retrieved my mask that now lie a few feet away from me. I tried to calm my shaking hands as I tied the mask back on again. I pushed the door open slightly and slid through the crack. DJ’s head shot up as he saw me walk over. He gave me a questioning look but all I could do was just shake my head. Walking over, I sat in the chair that was right by his,”What’s wrong?”he asked.

“Nothing,”I whispered, still feeling hollow. Sighing, he just nodded and backed off letting me sit there and think. The night continued on without me fully there, I just kept thinking back to the look that Andy’s eyes held. His eyes held so much sadness and loss that now thinking, I felt like breaking down but I had to stay strong.

The night was finally over and we were all leaving. I don’t even remember how I got from the ballroom to the limo, I just knew that I felt... Numb .... That was it, numb was how I felt and it killed me. As soon as we pulled into the driveway, I got out and ran into the house. I had to hold my dress up so I wouldn’t trip as I ran up the steps and into my room. Ripping the mask off, I sent it flying onto my bed, I slid off all my jewelry and somehow managed to unlace the corseted back of my dress. Soon, I found myself curled up in the blankets, letting the sobs rack through my body. I know I shouldn’t feel this way and that this may be wrong, but I couldn’t control it. My eyes soon ran out of tears and my body just ached. I laid there and stared at the ceiling, wishing to be anywhere, just so long as I was away from here. The door creaked open but I just laid there completely paralyzed to the bed. I felt the bed sink and a hand placed on my shoulder,”What’s wrong?”

“Just leave me alone, DJ,”I sighed and shrugged out from under his hand.

“No,”he retorted,”I’m not just gonna leave you alone, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Tell me.”

“Leave,”I begged, curling up further under the covers.

“Just tell me, I deserve to know,”he sighed. I remained silent and curled up under the blanket. He huffed and stood up,”You’re being incredibly selfish, I’m trying to help and figure out what’s wrong but you won’t let me-”

“Do you want to know what the fuck is wrong with me!”I asked, shouting,”I can’t fucking take this anymore.” I stormed out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. Letting out a scream, my fists hit the bathroom door and I broke down again. This time I was able to pull myself back together again quickly. I sat on the counter and let my head fall to my hands as I brushed away as many tears as I could possibly. Not paying attention, I heard the door click and swing open. I was pulled into DJ’s embrace and he held me tight.

“Just tell me what’s wrong,”he whispered as he pulled me tighter. I began pulling at his arms, trying to break free. He just carried me out of the bathroom and laid me on my bed. Wrapping the blankets tight around myself, I feel asleep quickly.

`Next morning`

My eyes opened slowly due to the soreness from crying. I scanned the room to find that DJ was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. “Hey,”I said groggily,”sorry about last night.”

He sighed and shook his head,”It’s not your fault, it’s mine.”

“What do you mean?”I asked and he turned so that he was facing me.

“I knew that you weren’t over him,”he replied,”I just thought that maybe if you had someone else it would help you gain closure, I guess I’m wrong about that though.”

“You’re confusing me,”I said and scooted into a sitting position,”what are you even talking about?”

“You don’t love me,”he answered.

“Yes I do, I-,”I stuttered.

He cut me off before I could say anything more,”Not the same way that you love him. And don’t say that you don’t love him like that because I know you do and,”he paused,”and it would be wrong for me to keep you from your true happiness.”

“What?”I asked, still confused as ever.

“Go to Andy,”he laughed, bitterly,”I know he’s the one for you and that you actually love him.”

“What are you talking about? I love you so much,”I said.

“You may but it’s different when you are around Andy,”he replied,”go find him before it’s too late and you guys lose each other again.”

“But-”I went to say but was cut off.

“But nothing, now go, trust me,”he said and I got up. I kissed the top of his head.

“I do love you,”I sighed.

“Yes but you are not IN love with me,”he replied and practically pushed me out of the door.

*End of Flashback*

“Vee, wake up,”he whispered, shaking my shoulder.

“Huh?”I asked tiredly.

“We’re about to land and you need to put your seatbelt on,”he answered. I just sighed and sat up to buckle myself in. “Don’t worry, we only have a few days left and we will be back in LA and you can sleep on a proper bed.”

“Yay,”I cheered and let my eyes slide close again. He just chuckled and let me fall back asleep on his shoulder. I got maybe one or two minutes of sleep until I was being shaken awake by Andy, letting me know that the plane landed. Grudgingly, I pulled myself from the seat and followed him out of the plane. We said our farewells to the older couple as we walked and grabbed our bags. As we walked to the front of the airport we were swarmed by fans asking Andy for autographs and pictures. Surprisingly a few even asked for pictures with me since the remembered my band. My band kind of deteriorated once I got back, I was just so out of focus and the people we found couldn’t cope well under the stress and quit almost as soon as they started.

The sea of fans soon dispersed and I was picked up and thrown over someone’s shoulder. “Be careful,”Andy scolded as the person began twirling me.

“CC, if this is you, you are dead when I get down,”I growled.

“Shit, momma bear is angry,”he laughed and set me down. As soon as my feet hit the ground he took off running and I was right behind him.

“Get your ass back here Christian!”I yelled out and quit chasing him. He skidded to a stop and bowed his head. “Now come here and help me with my bags,”I said jokingly.

“Fine,”he huffed and grabbed my biggest bag. “Jesus woman,”he groaned,”what do you have in here?”

“My clothes and other stuff,”I laughed,”now come on, you’re supposed to be tough.”

“What kind of other stuff?”he asked, winking at me.

“A few toys,”I replied and winked back.

“Ohh such a dirty girl,”he laughed.

“Okay, enough talking about my girlfriend and her stuff,”Andy said butting in.

“Anyway CC,”I winked,”I don’t need toys.”

“Oh dear god, so little Andy’s getting lucky?”he teasingly asked.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night,”I laughed.

“Well that’s not gonna help,”he mumbled,”I’m probably gonna have nightmares and fear everything that goes ‘bump’ in the night.”

“Can we just move from this topic,”Andy sighed, shaking his head at me and CC.

“Embarrassed yet?”CC asked, singing off-key.

Andy just huffed. “I think we should quit,”I stage-whispered to CC.

“But this is fun,”he whined.

“Drop it,”I laughed, seeing Andy getting madder.

“Fine,”he sighed,”so are you ready for the rest of tour?”

“Hell yes I am!”I cheered,”even though it’s only a few more days.”

“You’re just excited to see all the bands,”he laughed.

“Pfft so?”I asked.

“Such an amateur,”he replied.

“Child please, I’m no amateur,”I retorted, shoving him slightly.

“You better keep a leash on her,”CC said, looking at Andy.

“Child please,”I said,”that stuff is only for the bedroom.”

“I don’t want to hear about your guyses sex life,”he squealed and ran out of the airport.

Everyone was now looking at us,”Well that went over well,”Andy sighed.

“Yeah, I think we should probably catch up with CC,”I said and began speed walking towards the doors as everyone continued to stare at us. I laughed at Andy’s still flushed face as we exited the building and walked over to CC. “So where’s the car?”I asked.

“Uhm about that,”CC said and looked down,”I may have forgotten where I parked it.”

“Jesus, well what did it look like?”I asked.

“The car?”he replied.

“Yes the car,”I laughed.

“Oh well I kind of forgot that too,”he chuckled nervously,”but it was green.”

“There are at least ten green cars out in that parking lot,”Andy sighed and set his bags down.

“Just let me think for a few minutes,”CC replied, bouncing from one foot to another. A few minutes had passed and I was beginning to worry. He kept scanning the parking lot,”A-HA!”he shouted.

“What?”I asked, slightly startled.

“Found the car,”he smirked and took off in a random direction.

“We should probably follow him,”Andy said as his hand grabbed mine.

“I guess we should,”I sighed and he pulled me after him. We soon walked up to a car that was not small enough to be a smart car but was still very small. “It’s like a car for mice,”I mumbled, getting and shutting the door while Andy put the bags in the trunk.

“Don’t hate on the clown-mobile,”he laughed.

“God, I fucking hate clowns,”I moaned and closed my eyes.

“So you would hate me if I brought you to a circus?”CC asked and I nodded my head. “Now I know what I’m doing for your birthday party,”he mumbled.

“Do it and I’ll castrate you,”I growled.

“Pfft you love me too much,”he replied.

“Not enough because I will castrate you and I’ll make Andy, Ashley, Jake and Jinxx hold you down while I’m doing it,”I retorted.

“You wouldn’t,”he said, turning and looking at me.

“You wanna bet?”I asked.

“Nope,”he said, popping the ‘p’. He turned around and peeked his head out the window,”Andy, you’re girlfriend is scaring me.”

“Well what did you do?”he asked, sliding into the passenger seat.

“Nothing,”CC said innocently.”

“Child please,”I snorted,”you were threatening to scare me with clowns so I threatened to castrate you.”

“Yeah, you shouldn’t of threatened her with clowns,”Andy laughed.

“This is no fair,”CC whined.

“Yeah well I strongly dislike clowns so it doesn’t matter,”I retorted.

“Bitch,”he mumbled.

“Whore,”I replied.

“Skank,”he laughed.

“Pfft child please,”I retorted,”I ain’t no skank, I get paid for it.”

“So you’re a prostitute?”he asked.

“How else am I supposed to make money?”I asked.

“Do you support this?”CC asked looking at Andy.

“Yeah, who do you think employed her?”Andy asked.

“I shall save you from the streets,”CC exclaimed as he looked back at me. I just laughed as we pulled into the venue it was being held.

“I can’t believe we have today's show an tomorrow’s show and then we’re done,”I sighed, grabbing my bags. As we walked into the venue, I was picked up and spun around.

“I’ve missed you,”he sang.

“Missed you too, Ash,”I laughed,”now set me down.”

“Yes ma’am,”he said, setting me on my feet.

“Let’s get this party started,”I smirked, pulling my camera from the bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!! so were you surprised? or did you expect it?

This chapter is really short but I just needed to fill you guys in on everything. SO since I don't want to write another tour I shortened it and plus I don't like writing them. Next chapter will be a small time lapse because as I said I dislike writing tours. Plus you might want to stay tuned because knowing me, it's bound to get dramatic and amazing haha.

Wall of Fame/Love:
gothique4
Crazy_Peep

Only two comments! haha I'm not gonna complain because at least I'm getting some but I'd like to see more comments so: COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKED, DISLIKED, AND/OR WHAT I COULD'VE DONE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE, LOVE AND MUSIC!!!!!!