I'm Missing You Again.

In My Blood.

*1 week later*

“Finally,”I groaned, collapsing back onto my bed. My bags lay scattered around the smallish room.

“I know what you mean,”Andy retorted, laying across my stomach.

“Get off me,”I laughed, twisting underneath him.

“No can do,”he replied.

“Come on,”I whined, wiggling,”I’m gonna miss Game of Thrones and it will be all your fault.”

“So,”he said,”come on, we just got back, can’t we spend some time together?”

“We can,”I replied,”just while we watch Game of Thrones.”

“I guess,”he huffed, rolling off my stomach. Springing off the bed, I ran into the living room and jumped over the back of the couch. I turned on the tv and began flipping through channels to find the right one. As soon as the opening title came on, I felt Andy sit down right beside me. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me tighter against him. He adjusted us so I was laying with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped securely around me. We watched the entire episode, the only noise was the tv and our breath. “You know I love you, right?”he asked, randomly as the show ended.

“Yes,”I giggled, looking into his eyes.

“But do you truly love me?”he questioned, staring straight back at me.

“Of course, I love you,”I sighed,”do you not believe me?”

“I believe you, I just wasn’t sure,”he replied, slightly unsure.

I leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips. Pulling back, I said,”Never doubt my feelings for you.”

He just smiled at me and reconnected our lips. His arms tightened around my waist and I wrapped mine behind his neck, pulling us as close as it was physically possible too. Running his hand down my thigh, he hooked my leg right up around his hip and let his hand rest on my knee. I felt his lips curl up and he went to flip us so that he was on top. It was a fail. We both ended up on the ground but still wrapped in eachothers arms. “Ewey!”I heard someone squeal.

“Damn you Ashley,”he growled and I scooted out from between his arms. He sat up pouting and stared at me.

“We’re never gonna get any alone time since you live with Ash,”I sang, standing up and smoothing out my clothes.

“Yeah but you live here too,”he retorted, standing up.

“Yeah I may but once I find a good stable job and I start making money, then I will move out,”I sighed, flopping back onto the couch.

“I’m not saying that you have to move out,”he sighed, sitting beside me.

“Honeymoon over?”Ashley asked, walking back into the room.

“Piss off,”I retorted.

“No british,”he commanded,”bad british, we don’t say those naughty things.”

“I’m british now?”I asked, looking at Andy for some help. He just shrugged his shoulders and walked out of the room laughing.

“Yes, yes you are,”Ashley replied.

“Whatever floats your boat,”I laughed.

“Pfft, I have no boat,”he laughed and winked,”I have my trusty tug boat.”

“Oh dear god,”I replied and chucked a pillow at him,”you’re such a guy.”

“Well of course I am, I mean I do have a-”

I quickly cut him off,”I don’t need to know this,”I squeaked and hid my head behind a pillow.

“Well what do you think Andy has?”he asked, smirking at me.

“I know what he has but I don’t need to hear you talk about his or yours,”I retorted.

“Ash, are you tormenting Vee again?”Andy asked, walking back in.

“Hell yes,”I said the same time Ashley said,”No.”

He just chuckled and tossed me my phone,”Some guy named Papa Gates is trying to contact you?”he said, with it sounding like more of a question.

“Eep,”I squealed and grabbed my phone. Dialing the number, I brought it up to my ear and waited.

“Hello,”he answered.

“Hey papa,”I laughed.

“Finally, you decide to call me back,”he huffed.

“I kind of had to, seeing as you left me three voicemails and like six texts telling me to call you,”I retorted.

He laughed,”It’s not my fault that for some reason you don’t know how to answer your phone.”

“Yeah yeah,”I said,”so what did you need?”

“Is that anyway that you should talk to your elders?”he asked.

“Pfft, you’re not that old,”I replied.

“Oh thank you, but I was wondering if you’re gonna grace us with your presence at the Halloween party this year,”he said, “and yes you can bring Andy.”

“Halloween is in three days, right?”I asked.

“Yes,”he replied.

“Well I’ll talk to Andy but we’ll most likely be there,”I said,”I’ll probably call and tell you soon.”

“Okay,”he said. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

“Papa Gates?”Andy and Ashley asked.

“Yeah, he’s Brian's dad,”I answered.

“Oh, so what did he want?”Andy asked.

“The Haner’s are throwing a Halloween party like every year and they were seeing if we were coming,”I replied.

“We?”he questioned.

“Yeah, me and you,”I answered,”I’m pretty sure everyone wants to fully meet you since they don’t really know you.”

“So I’m not invited?”Ashley asked.

“No Ash, this is kind of like family stuff,”I replied,”and anyway, we’re having a party the day after Halloween.”

“Anyway, I have a party to attend to that night,”he answered.

“Oh god, be safe please and I swear if you cheat on my sister I will kick your ass so hard you’ll literally have shit for brains,”I laughed.

“No promises besides the whole cheating thing, I promise I won’t,”he said winking and walked into the kitchen.

“So are we going?”I asked, looking at Andy.

“If you want to,”he answered.

“Of course I do, but I don’t want to drag you there when you truly don’t want to go,”I sighed.

“Yes we’ll go,”he said.

“Yay!”I cheered and pulled Andy down so he was sitting beside me. “I can’t believe it’s already like 10,”I groaned and curled up to him.

“I say we just go to bed,”he replied.

“Just go to bed?”I asked, winking.

He laughed,”Yes just bed, otherwise jet lag will murder both of our asses.”

“I guess,”I groaned jokingly and stood up. He went to stand up and I pushed back down and took off running into the room.

“You’re soooo dead,”he laughed and chased after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the next few chapter's are gonna be slightly suckish and short but I'm basically giving background to what I already have planned so please bear with me. I have very big plans for this and they will shock you haha or at least I hope they do.

Wall of Fame/Love:
becca65
gothique4
Crazy_Peep

Love all my commentors but I would love to see more so: COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKED, DISLIKED AND/OR WHAT I COULD'VE DONE BETTER.

PEACE, LOVE, MUSIC!!