The Distance Can't Haunt Us Anymore

my own reflection floats up into the clouds

"Come here love, " James murmurs softly, lightly grasping my hand in his calloused and tattooed one. Our sober, yes sober, bodies slowly make their way up the staircase of our new house here in downtown Los Angeles, and quite frankly I was eutectic that our very first night here was just us two having dinner, instead of a stupid, thrashed house warming party that Danny insisted on having.

James' ocean blue eyes gleam, making my heart melt even more as he half-smiles at him. "You got cute dimples, ya know." I say softly, outstretching my hand to move his brown hair out of his eyes. He chuckles softly, stopping in front of his master bedroom door. Soon after, he leans in and kisses my cheek for a second, before turning towards the door and opening.

My pupils dilate slightly as I stand there in awe. "James," I whisper, more to myself than him. The candles on top of the nightstands and dressers left the room in a warm, cozy golden glow, and the bright red rose petals all over the floor on on the bedsheets make me feel all tingly inside.

His large hands firmly grasp my hips, making me snap back to reality. His cool breath masks over the side of my neck and the little hairs stand up. A throaty chuckles leaves his lips as I giggle lowly, "James.. this is so beautiful."

James smirks, pressing his soft lips to the corner of my mouth tenderly. Turning around to face him, I press my lips against him, moaning when I feel his arms sneak around my waist and bring me even closer to him until our bodies were practically smashed together. A small squeak omits from my mouth into his as his hands squeeze my ass, picking me up quickly.

I wrap my legs around his slim waist as he carries me over to his bed, the only noise I heard was our lips meshing together and the sound of his boots clacking against the dark hardwood floor beneath us.

He plops me down onto the middle of his king sized bed, soft and warm velvet presses up against me as another moan escape my lips when James crawls over me and starts sucking on my neck with those lushish lips of his. My small, slightly shaky, hands run up and down the sides of his body, loving the way how James had a bit of muscle of his arms from all that drumming he does.

After a while, his fingertips play with the hem of my boxers that were peaking above the waist line of my skinny jeans, I groan softly, bucking up my hips against James' crotch, hoping he'd feel the lump in my boxers. He smirks and growls seductively, his hand groping me, "Aw, little Benjamin can't breath can he?" Groaning to myself, my hand reaches up and grasps his hair firmly, tugging viciously on it.

"Undress me baby." I pant out, swallowing the pride down my throat at realization I was about to give this man everything.

He nods, obeying as his manly hands grab the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head. He throws it over on the floor somewhere. James licks up my bare stomach, making me gasp softly and giggle as his hands unzip and unbutton my jeans, sliding them down my legs effortlessly. I was left bare in my nothing but my boxers, and James' saliva all over my stomach.

Crawling from underneath his body, I push him down so that he's laying on his back, just like I was. Repeating James' actions, I throw his clothes on the floor with mine. My eyes land on the massive bulge in his Calven Klein underwear, a smirk casting upon my face as I tug then downward, revealing all of him to me.

"Mmmmmm James, baby." I moan loudly, grabbing and licking his hard length up and down. My smirk grows bigger as his breathing hitches abruptly. His brown eyes fluttering closed as I start to bob my head up and down. James' rough hand find its way to my hair, gripping it roughly as I start to pick up the pace, hollowing my cheeks out as the taste of pre-cum drips all over my tongue.

"B-Benjamin," His sexy voice drags out my name seductively, making me even harder. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk." James bucks his hips a little as I begin to deep-throat him. His hand kneads itself in my hair as I could tell he's close to cumming, and I pull myself back away from him before he got the chance to.

Smirking, James pants and glares at me, "You fuckin' tease."

He grabs me unexpectedly and gently tosses me bare-back on the bed, him hovering over me as he grinds his hips against mine. I was still in my boxers, and James was taking his sweet, precious time while taking them off. "James," I drag out his name as he flings my boxers across the room.

James' smile radiates as his eyes scan me up and down, my cheeks turning red from feeling insecure deep down inside my stomach. His smiles falters once he notices me stiffening up at his touch. "Baby," He murmurs softly, his hand softly running through my hair, "I love you."

Butterflies eat out my insides as James presses his lips against mine warmly, feeling safe with him.

To all the other girls, and guys, I've dated throughout the long years, I've never felt so insecure with them like I am with James. Honestly, majority of them all tore me down and made me the cold heart bastard I am. Nicholas beat me half the time we were together, and every time I came to Danny's house, he'd get super pissed and go beat the shit out of Nicholas. And when I was dating Michelle, she got me addicted to drugs. I started snorting up cocaine almost everyday with her, and when she cheated on me and got pregnant, I had decided I wanted to stay with her and love her no matter what. But then she left me for the guy that got her pregnant.

I've gotten my heart broken and my spirit crushed way too many times to count, every time I thought I could trust someone, I was proven wrong. Eventually I gave up on all the lovey dovey shit, and instead I started get wasted with narcotics flowing through my system and fucked the most hottest person in the room.

James eventually made me stop, and was by my side through my whole recovery. Honestly, I think I'd be dead by now if it wasn't for him; I would've either had an overdose or slit my wrists if I was still going through the hell I was forced to be upon everyday.

He breaks my thoughts as he presses his lips against mine again. Pulling away, he lowers himself, my heart skipping a beat as I feel his tip around my entrance. "Are you okay, love?" James asks softly, his rough hand gently rubbing my cheek. I nod, biting my lip rings down as he pushes his dick into slowly.

Peeling my eyes open, he balances himself on top of me motionless. Blinking, "James, move." My voice was fragile as he nods, his hips carefully pulling back and forth. Wrapping my arms around his broad shoulder as soft moans escape my chapped lips.

His hands finds my length, pumping it with rhythm. "James baby, f-fuckin' hell." I moan out as he paces up, grunts leaving his own lips. The pressure is building up in my stomach slowly, making me claw at his back. "Ben you're so.." He doesn't finish his sentence as he stands up straight, his knees on either side of my hips still, pounding into me faster.

My arms that were around him are now clawing at the pillows above my head, gasping as his head hits a spot in me that send waves of absolute pleasure throughout my body. "F-faster James!" I cry out as the sound of skin slapping together rings through my ears lovingly.

Squeezing my eyes shut, burning hot pressure boils up inside of me as my toes curl, the bedsheets grasped in my hands tightly. "James!" I scream his name out as I release my fluids all over his stomach. Not longer he releases his warm seed into me, panting as he pulls out and collapse next to me, wiping the cum of his stomach.

"Fuck, Ben." He says tiredly, wrapping his arm around me as I snuggle my head into his sweaty neck. "I love you."