If I Was Your Boyfriend

thirteen.

'Ready to go site-seeing?' Justin emerged from the bathroom after freshing up.

'Yes.' I smiled grabbing my purse, 'let's go.' we went out on to the streets of Paris where there were many paparazzi, unlike in America, they stayed back and took photos from a far. 'It's so beautiful here.' I beamed taking pictures. A group of young girls rushed up to us, speaking fast and seemed to be in French. The only word I could make out was "Justin Bieber".

'Je vous remercie. Jet'aime.' Justin said smoothly, causing shrieks from the girls. He signed their papers and we continued walking.

'What'd you say?' I wondered.

'Thank you. I love you.' He laughed a little, 'I know a little something.'

'I'm impressed.' I giggled. We stopped at a lot of tourist places along the way. 'Do you want to see the Eiffle Tower? Or wait until tomorrow?' I questioned, it was getting dark out.

'I have something planned for tonight. Don't worry, we'll see it.' he winked at me, as we stopped a taxi. 'Let's go back to the room and get ready.' soon enough we were at the hotel, 'You can shower first.' i grabbed my bag, taking it into the bathroom with me. After my shower I slipped into a new strapless white dress. I slipped my hair into a ponytail and slid into my heels.

'Shower's all yours.' I set my bag down onto the floor near the bed.

'You look beautiful.' Justin got up from the bed.

'Thanks.' I responded sitting down.

'I won't be too long.' he got a pair of jeans and shirt. About ten minutes later Justin was finished and we were out the door.

'Paris looks even better at night.'

'I'm gonna have a house out here one day.'

'You'll have to let me sleep over.' I laughed getting into a taxi.

'Defintely.' Justin responded.

'The Eiffle Tower.' the driver announced coming to a stop.

'Thank you!' Justin and I said in unison. We got out of the taxi and Justin took my hand. 'This is really pretty.'

'Wait till you get inside.' he smiled pulling me along. We got inside an elevator and went up to the top. On the top of the Eiffle Tower, there was a red blanket with a basket and acoustic guitar set aside. 'Surprise.'

'Justin, you planned this?'

'Yep.' he nodded sitting down. 'We're having spaghetti. I hope that's good.'

'It's great. I love spaghetti.' I replied sitting down. Justin dug in the basket and got out containers with spaghetti in them, then silverware. We began eating, as he told me about his plans for the tour.

'Any time you want to come to a show, let me know. I'll leave a ticket for you.'

'I'd like that.'

'I actually want to play something for you.' he grabbed the guitar next to the picnic basket and laid it on his lap. 'I just wrote this a couple of days ago, it's not all together.'

'I'm sure it's great.'

'Well, I can tell you're afraid of, what this might do.
Cause we got such an amazing friendship, and that you don't wanna lose.
Well, I don't wanna lose it either.
I don't think I can stay sitting around while you're hurting babe, so take my hand.'

He strummed on his guitar, 'What's gonna make you fall in love?
I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart.
Don't have to be scared at all, oh my love.
But you can't fly unless you let yourself
You can fly unless you let yourself fall.'

'This song is basically how I feel about you Chrissy. I know you just want to be fri-' I cut him off leaning over to kiss him. I pulled back to see the smile on his face. 'I'm going to go ahead and ask, Chrissy, do you want to see where this goes and be in a relationship with me?'

'Yes.' I hugged him tight.

'Yes?'

'Yes.' I repeated laughing. he pressed his lips up to mine without hesisitation. After a few moments we finally pulled back from each other wearing the same goofy smile. We gathered up everything and waited for the taxi down at the front of the Eiffle Tower.

'Finally.' Justin laughed getting into the taxi. On the ride back to the hotel Justin slipped his fingers through mine and gave my hand a tight squeeze. I leaned my head on his shoulder, playing with his phone. We got back to the hotel where Kenny meeted us at the door and escorted us to the room. We got changed for bed and watched movies.

'Tonight was perfect.' I looked over at him. He smiled kissing me.

'I would say so.' we decided to call it a night around two in the morning, 'goodnight girlfriend.'

'Goodnight boyfriend.' I replied snuggling against his chest before quickly falling asleep.