Status: going.......going......going.......

Tough pill to swallow

What a surprise

~Tina~
Tina decided to leave her boyfriend. Although he loved him she wasnt the kind of girl to take getting hit from anyone any day. She was kind of nervous because he already stayed at Madine's house for a couple of days altgough Madine didnt complain. Tina wanted to stay here with her. It was nearing a week since she been here and Tina found herself looking at Madine in a new way. Tina never looked at a girl this way but she wouldnt call myself a lesbian because she only liked Madine this way. You could say that she was gay for just only her. It amazed her how she bite her lip as she watched Madine get dressed. Tina didnt know if her attraction for her was simply because she help her or something else. What ever it was she didnt care. Tina looked away as she Madine looked at her.

"Tina," Madine called her name softly making her shiver. Tina looked at her trying to erase all negative thoughts.

"Yes?" She asked. Tina knew that she would do just about anything for her.

"Are you going back to him?" she asked bluntly. Tina was startled a bit but it was like she read her mind or something.

"No way in hell," Tina said gritting her teeth. Tina touched her face as thoughts of her ex abuse and the pain hit her again. She Shivered at the thought.

"Good. So what are you going to do?" Madine asked her. Tina bite her lip and looked away from her.

"I want to stay here," Tina said looking back at Madine. Madine raised a brow but didnt say anything as she thought things over. She enjoyed Tinas company and she didnt feel so alone anymore. Madine gave one of her rare smiles.

"I think we could arrange that," Madine said. Tinas eyes grew wide with surprise and happiness.

"Oh my goodness really!?" Tina exclaimed. Madine nods and Tina laughs with happiness and then she stops frowning.

"Whats wrong?" Madine asked. Tina sighs.

" I need to get my stuff from his house," she said running her hands through her hair.

************
Tinas boyfriend was not there so it was easy to pack. Tina was happy they didnt have any childrem because then the break up would have been much harder. Looking around the room one last time Tina set her key on the bed. She didnt care leaving the door unlock but once her ex gets home and sees the key he would know that she wasnt coming back. Leaving the house they lived in for the last two years was hard. Tears came to the surface of her eyes although she was trying not to cry. Madine stood at the door waiting. She had a blank expression on her face. It has only been about a week since they met but Tina could already tell that Madine was trying to keep her anger away. That made Tina smile inspite of everything because she had someone else that care for her. They left out the door without saying anything and the drive home was also silent. Once Tina stepped foot into Madines apartment again everything sunk in and she fell to the floor crying. Madine held her as she cried cooing and saying nice things to Tina. It was something out of character for Madine but she didnt care. After a long while Tina stopped sobbing and all that was left was the breathing of the too. Tina felt much better and she knew that she wouldnt cry over her ex again. His name would never be mentioned again. Tina took a deep breath and then looked at Madine. Tina stared at her in her eyes and before she knew it she closed the distance between them and kissed Madine. Madine gasped startled and push Tina away gently after a couple of seconds. Confusion ran in her eyes as she stared at Tina.

"I didnt know you dig girls," Madine said. Tina smiled.

"I dont but for some reason i wanna kiss you right now. Actually all the time," Tina said obviously. Tina knew that she didnt kiss Madine just because she felt sorry for herself. No she kissed her because she wanted to.

"I dont understand," Madine said. Tina pulled her closer making there chest touch and kissed Madine again. She then bit her bottom lip wanting to taste her mouth. Madine allowed her which shocked Tina but didnt make her stop. Tina ran her hands through Madine hair and grabbed the nape of her neck to deepen the kiss. Tina came up for air breathing hard while Madine stared at her surprised.

"Wow. I-i.Tina place her finger on Madines lips to quiet her.

"Shh. Just let me do what i want," Tina said dominantly. Madine was getting more and more shocked. She never touched or kissed or did anything with a girl before. She knew that she didnt carry any disease so that wasnt the problem why she didnt know what to do. The problem was that she enjoyed kissing another girl. Since Madine didnt respond Tina took it upon her self to straddle Madine and unbotton her shirt. Madine didnt stop her and although she was more experienced in sex then Madine she was left speechless. Tina trail hot kisses from Madines ear to her neck nibbling and sucking on her skin. She felt her stomach twist in knots and she loved the feeling. Tina smirked at the thought of seeing Madine hit her climax.
♠ ♠ ♠
First time writting girl on girl...no im not bi or gay i just thought it was good to spice it up a bite. Its been a looooooong time since i updated so expect another update pretty soon. Okay. Comment and subscribe