Status: Thanks to everyone who reads this :) If any editing needed, please tell me.

Dahlia Smiles

Pimp Buddies

He looked the same as he did at fifteen. Only he was taller and a bit more muscular. He looked at me deeply as if he was trying to tell me a story with his eyes. I smiled. "Wow! Look at you! You're practically a meat cake! " I said he just kept looking at me, holding my hands. I just nodded. "You wanna know something Seth?" I asked. He nodded. I got on my tipy toes and whispered in his ear. "You can let go now." I said. Sue bursted into laughter as did my mom. Seth let go, a bit red. "Hey mom!" I said just noticing she arrived. "Well, Seth it looked like you've just seen a ghost." my mother said. He was shaking. "What's wrong?" I asked. Then I felt his hands. "Dude, you burning! Are you all right?" I asked again. Then he just left the house running. I went after him

"Kids theses days, crazy!" Sue said nervously. My mother, Lucero laughed. "Like old days! I hope Dahlia enjoys this. The doctor gave us bad news..." she trailed off and explained everything to Sue.
I kept pushing her legs forward. I shouldn't be running, cardiac was my weak spot, but I didn't care anymore. I then stood at the edge of the forest. Not wanting to go in there. It was dark and ominous...

*Seth's point of view.*

I didn't know what to do. I imprinted on her?! She's so much more younger than me?! Sure, technically I was still 15, only a year older than her, but she thought I was 20 or something! How would I tell her?! She has a heart problem! I don't want to give her a heart attack or something!
I knew where I had to run to.

I went to the Cullen's house, and outside I meet Leah, Jake and Edward. They already knew everything. Edward laughed. "Congratulations, Seth." Edward said. I just looked at him with wide eyes. I shifted back , Jake shifted back infront of me, but Leah went to the trees to shift in private. The two them stood in front of me, clothed. Edward was gone and came back in a millisecond. "Here." he said handing me a pair of shorts. "Thanks." I said and put them on. Everyone except Leah and I were smiling.

"Dahlia? Really? She crazy man! But you sure know how to pick them!" Jake said, more excited than I was. I was worried and devastated. I could never be with her. "There must be a cure." Edward said reading my mind. I shook my head. "It's terminal." I said. "I can't even tell her. I don't want to give her a heart attack." I said sadly. "My brother. Great." Leah said annoyed and went to go run more paroles. I just sat down on a piece of drift wood and sighed. What was I going to do?

*Dahlias point of view.*

We went home to finish unpacking. "Dad. Seth has lost it." I said as I went inside my new home. Dad just laughed. "Maybe that's why you two used to get along so well" my dad joked. I laughed. "Honey, get ready. Sue invited us to the potluck tonight at 6" my mother said. It was almost five. I nodded, tucked my orange cat Felix under my arm and went to my room. I opened my suitcase that had my clothes. I put on a pair of shorts and a purple shirt that says my boys can swim with a picture of sperm on it. I was ready, and put on a pair of purple dr martens triumphs. "I'm going to see my pimp buddies! Be back before 6!" I called out. My parents just nodded. By pimp buddies, I meant Collin and Brady. "Collin! Brady!" I called out seeing them together at Collins house. I laughed looking at them, they also were huge. "Collin, you look Mexican! Welcome to the Latino side!" I said jumping on Collin. He laughed. "What about me?" Brady said fake pouting. "You? You just look constipated as always" I said scrunching up my face at him. He and Collin laughed at my description of them. "Hey, what's up with Seth? He just looks at me weird and then left quickly?" I said. "Seth's just being Seth." Brady said. I shrugged and we went off walking...

It was 6 and we were all at the first beach. I was playing tag with my fellow pimps bare foot and the adults were just talking and getting them self situated. There was a lot of people. Me, Collin, Collin's mom Connie, Brady, his mom, Sue, Billy, Jared, Uncle Paul, My favorite body builder Sam, Embry!, Quil, Clare, Emily, and my parents. I ran and body slammed Collin into the water. "Rawr!" I yelled out as we hit the water. "Don't worry Collin! I got you!" Brady said and held my arms. I knew where this was going. "Quick, hold her legs!" Brady said and obedient Collin followed. "No! Don't!" I shrieked, then they swung me a few times and dropped me in the sea. I swam away from the shore and they followed me. We continued like that until they called us over. "Dahlia, meet Renesmee." Jacob said.

I went back to the campfire, expecting to meet a girl ,but I meet a porcelain doll instead. "Jacob!" I screamed and jumped on him. He laughed. He parted and he winked at Seth. I then noticed him. "Hey. You better?" I asked he just nodded and picked me up. "Come on." he mentioned to Colin and Brady and dragged me to the sea again. "I want a piggy back ride! I said and started twisting in Seth's arms. He laughed and walked deeper in the water. He put me on his back and started to swim. "Seth, she's gonna want us to do that when you aren't here! And frankly she's just to heavy!" Brady said. I let go off Seth and jumped on to Brady. He started to swim slower. "Lies. You know you can carry her! You're just too lazy!" Seth yelled out and we started to turn back. I then tried to use Brady as a surf board. "Wooooo!" I screamed then fell in the water.

Once on land they talked about life and other crap. I was bored and sat next to Seth. "Hey I wanna ditch, you coming with me?" I asked and he nodded. I jumped on him for. A piggy back ride and he just lifted me with ease. "So how has it been for the past 5 years?" I asked as Seth ran. "good." he replied. "got yourself a lady?" I asked then felt embarrassed. But he laughed. "Not yet." I just nodded. "Better make it quick! I want me some grandchildren!" I joked he was just silent. We stopped walking. "I need to tell you something." said Seth. I got of him and looked at him. "I just don't know how to say it." he said. I knew why this was. "Don't worry. I'm not going to have a heart attack or something. My condition is physically the heart itself. Not nervous system." I said his father died of the same thing, I thought to myself. "Well, do you remember those legends that they told us as kids?" I nodded. "well....
We left the forest the same way we came back. Him giving me a piggy back ride. "So protector..." I said as Seth rolled his eyes. "You're enjoying my venerability right? " he asked I just gave a big grin and smiled....