Sequel: Secrets

We Are Young

Everyone

Liv put the last flyer up on the bullentin board. “This better work” she said to her best friend, Brianna.

“It will. Who wouldn’t vote for you…you’re smart, you’re pretty, you’re dependable”

“It’s about politics not about me. People need to vote for me because of what I stand for…like raising money for prom, senior year stuff and winning winter carnival”

“Let’s be honest, we only care about winning Winter Carnival, so focus on that” Liv rolled her eyes.

“I want to represent something…I want to change this class” Liv and Brianna headed down the hall.

Kaci Walsh headed down the hall. She saw Liv’s campaign poster. She ripped it off the wall and ripped it up. “God, I hate her” Kaci said.

“Why?” her friend Lindsey asked.

“She’s too perfect” Kaci said. “No one can be that smart and pretty, there has to be something wrong with her…she has to have a penis” the girls laughed.

Zackary Gordon walked down the hall next with his brother and his friend Taylor Crawford. “Hey Zack” Kaci waved to him.

“Hey Kace…are we smoking after school?” he asked. Kaci nodded.

“Like always

“Good, see you there” he walked away. He walked into his first period class room, Jillian Steinfield was already there with her friend Maria, she was looking at herself in the mirror, adjusting her blond curls.

“Liv might have the brains, but I have the beauty. As we know, beauty always beats brains” Zack rolled his eyes.

“Good luck beating her” Taylor said. “Because I’m definitely voting for her…we don’t need another ass hole as president” Jill glared at him. Zack couldn’t hold back the laughter. Jill took her stuff and left the class room.

“Five minutes before the bell, what do we do?” Maria asked. Jill and Maria walked passed Christian Hoult. “Holy shit”

“Now that, Maria, is perfection” they stared at Christian for a while, until he waved at them, then they quickly walked away. Christian smirked.

“This year, Brandon, my aim is to fuck every girl in the junior class” Brandon Jenner gave him a look.

“There’s a lot of girls, and not all of them are as attractive as Jillian Steinfield” he said.

“Oh, of course I won’t fuck the fatties” they laughed. Christian opened his locker. A girl walked by, her name Jayden Hyland, she was carrying her saxophone case toward her locker.

“Hey, you must be packing made drugs in that case” Christian told her. Jayden gave him a look, a blank, empty, emotionless look before walking away. “Ok, I won’t fuck the crazies either” Brandon smirked.

Jayden headed to her locker. She put her sax case down. Kaya Thorne walked up to her. “See you at marching band?” Jayden smiled.

“I look forward to it every Monday” Kaya walked away with her best friend, Alice.

“Marching Band and Tumblr, what else do we need in the world?” Alice asked her.

“Youtube”

“Oh yeah, Marching Band, Tumblr and youtube, the essentials”

“And pizza, but those are the top 3 essentials” they laughed as they headed to first period.



“I hope no one voted for Liv” Kaci told her friends. “She’s the devil”

Jill was sitting in front of Kaci. “how is Liv the devil?”

“She’s too perfect, she threatens your existence”

“Well, I voted for her anyways”

“You guys are ridiculous” Jayden muttered under her voice. “No one’s perfect” Kaci heard her, but decided not to respond.

“If Liv wins I want her to do something about the lack of Marching band respect around here” Kaya whispered to Jayden.

“I want her to win just to prove everyone wrong”

“Wrong about what?”

“That she’s not perfect, I’m going to watch her fail, and it’s going to be hilarious”

“And we have the results!” a teacher announced. “Your new class president of your junior year of high school is…Olivia Henrderson!” Liv smiled and clapped for herself.

“All the work as paid off” Brianna told her. “Congrats Miss President”
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is kind of set up in a "Skins" format. Every character has their own chapter where it's 90% about them. There are going to be several chapters that feature everyone. Like this one, each character is mentioned. Can you pick out the special 10? ;)

lyrics in the short description from the song "Glockenspeil song" by Dog is Dead. I'm naming that song the official song of this story

EDIT:// changed the song to "We are Young", since you know the name of the story is based off of that song