Sequel: Secrets

We Are Young

Kaci

Kaci jumped up and down at the party. “I love this song!” she exclaimed to Lindsey. The two girls danced around to this song. Practically all the girls were staring at them.

“Come on” Kaci took Lindsey’s hand and dragged her into the kitchen. “Hey Mark, do you have more shots?” she asked.

“Nah, we ran out…wanna try the keg?”

Kaci shrugged. “Sure” two people held her legs as Kaci was upside down. Lindsey just stared at her. She liked partying, but this was a little drastic.

“WHOOOO!!” Kaci exclaimed when she was put right side up. “Come on!” she exclaimed. “Let’s dance”

“I don’t know, Kace, I think we should be going, it’s like 2 in the morning”

“No I wanna dance!” Kaci exclaimed.

“KACI!” Lindsey took Kaci’s arm and pulled her back. “Please, let’s go home”

Kaci relaxed. “Fine” she looked around the room for her ride home. She noticed Brandon. She caught him staring at her a few weeks ago on the first day of school. He was staring at her.

Kaci lifted up her skirt, Brandon was practically drooling. “Kaci, let’s go home” Lindsey said.

“Go find our ride, I’ll see you tomorrow”

“You sure?” Lindsey asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine…I don’t want you to stay because of me. Go home and get some sleep” Kaci hugged Lindsey.

“Ok…call me when you get home safely” Kaci nodded. As soon as Lindsey walked away, Brandon walked over.

“I noticed you’ve been looking at me” Kaci said.

“Yeah” Kaci took his hand and put it up her skirt. “See something you like?” Brandon bit his lip before responding.

“Yeah…” Kaci kissed him.



Kaci put her clothes on and left Brandon to head downstairs. It was at least 3 in the morning, and if she didn’t get back home before her mom came home from work at 5, she was grounded for life.

She walked out the door in nothing but a tank top and a black mini skirt. She noticed two boys smoking outside the house. One of the boys was Christian.

Christian smirked at her. Kaci smirked back and eyed him up and down. He was awfully sexy. Christian wanted to say something, but she looked like hard maintenance…the type of girl that wanted a relationship after sex.

When Christian didn’t say anything to her after a few seconds, she started to walk home. She could find her way and be home within an hour. Now, walking home in practically nothing wasn’t one of her fineness ideas.