Status: Short contest entry

I Tripped and Fell in Love

Chapter 3

I shut Carmen’s door and made my way to my room. I turned the TV on low and turned it to NHL Network before changing out of my suit. Once I was in basketball shorts and a Penguins shirt, I crawled into my king size bed. Tonight though it felt larger than normal, more empty. I sighed and tried to pay attention to the breakdown of the game that was played earlier, but all I could think about was the kiss and the girl I shared it with. I’ve wanted to kiss her for a while now, but I never wanted to cross the line. We were friends and friends should not be kissing or having these feelings about their friends. It was a platonic relationship, not romantic. But that kiss! The way she looked up at me before begging me to kiss her, it was the sexiest thing I’ve seen in a long time.

The war within me was a loud one. My mind was telling me no, but my heart was telling me yes. Finally I didn’t have a choice anymore, her soft lips were on mine and it took all the self control I had not to moan at the contact. No, no no. We need to stop this now! My brain was yelling at me. I was tense and she knew it that was until her warm tongue traced my lip. To hell with it I though as I gave in to the temptation.I groaned now just thinking about it. If I wouldn’t have pulled away, we would both be in her bed right now naked. I wanted her. I loved her. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair trying to calm down and sat there for a minute, warring with myself.

“Fuck it” I mumbled and got out of bed. Slowly and quietly I made my way to Carmen’s room. I stopped at the door to see if hear her in there and I did. She was crying. Why was she crying? Slowly I opened the door and walked in. “Car, what’s wrong?” I asked quietly, making my way to her bed.

She sniffed and turned her back to me. ‘Nothing, Sidney. Go away.” She said.

I shook my head and climbed into the bed next to her. I felt her stiffen, but when I wrapped my arm around her waist she relaxed. Slowly she turned around and looked up at me with tears in her eyes and my heart broke. I smoothed her hair out of her face and placed a kiss on her forehead. Something I’ve always done when she was upset or we were saying goodnight.

“Sidney, why are you here?” She asked quietly, her eyes closed.

I took a deep breath. “Because I couldn’t stop thinking about that kiss.” I admitted, quietly.

“You mean you’re not mad at me for it?”

I shook my head and smiled down at her. “I’m not mad.”

She bit her lip. “Would you be mad if I asked you to do it again?”

I didn’t answer her, I just rolled so I was hovering over her and kissed her softly. She wrapped her hands around my neck and ran her hands through my hair at the nape of my neck, causing a shiver of pure pleasure to pass through my body. I ran my hands up and down her sides and that’s when I realized she changed out of her dress and had on a cami and a simple pair of panties. I groaned as I got even harder than I was earlier. Carmen took that opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth. For a while we battled for dominance, eventually I won.

As we kissed, Carmen’s hands moved to my chest once again and slowly trailed lower. She gripped the end of my shirt and tugged, signaling she wanted it off. We broke the kiss and I pulled away from her, glancing down at her with a smile. She looked so beautiful laying there breathing heavily, eyes half open, her hair all over the place, and her lips swollen from our kisses. With another smile, I pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor. Carmen slowly reached out and placed her hands on my chest and slid them down to my abs, leaving goosebumps in their path. I sucked in a breath as she traced the waistband of my shorts and tried to control my breathing.

“Sidney,” She said in a breathy sigh.

I groaned and leaned forward, covering her body with mine. “Yes, Car?” I asked, just as breathless, biting her earlobe softly

She moaned. “I want you.” She said before kissing me deeply.

I groaned into the kiss when she cupped me through my shorts. I bucked my hips into her hand, loving the feeling. Once air was becoming a necessity, I broke away and attached my lips to her neck. I began sucking and biting her neck earning little gasps here and there. When I found her sweet spot, Carmen’s back arched off the bed and she moaned and I smirked, happy with the reaction I got from her. It was my turn to gasp when she slipped her hand into my shorts and gripped me tightly and began pumping me slowly.

“Fuck, Car.” I gasped.

“I want you, Sid.” She breathed.

That was all I needed to hear. In one smooth motion, I pulled Carmen’s cami over her head and tossed it to the floor, growling when I saw she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath. She worked on slipping my shorts down as I removed her panties. I licked my lips seeing her laying there completely naked. I knew Carmen was beautiful, but seeing all of her I realized just how beautiful she was.

“Let me go grab a condom.” I said, pressing a kiss to her lips.

She shook her head. “I’m on the pill”

“Are you sure?”

She nodded and kissed me again. With one slow thrust I was in the one place I’ve been dying to be for years. As we moved together, three simple words were at the tip of my tongue, so I kissed Carmen to keep myself from saying them. The room filled with gasps and moans as we each reached our peaks. With my name falling from her lips, Carmen came and I wasn’t too far behind her. I rolled off of her and she instantly curled into my side, resting her head on my shoulder.

“Are you mad at me now?” She whispered.

I chuckled. “Why would I be mad after what we just did?”

She shrugged and snuggled closer to me. Soon she was breathing evenly and I knew she was asleep. I placed a kiss on the top of her head.

“I love you, Carmen. I could never be mad at you.” I whispered, before falling asleep myself.