Sequel: New Tour New Life
Status: Comment, Subscribe. no insults please, Add me and check out my other stories?

Forever seems like Never

3 Years Later

Alright so I am the outcast of this hell, well school. Only other friends I have here are Jeremy but he doesn’t respond unless you call him jinxx so that’s what we call him, Jake and Christian otherwise known as CC. I also started a band called Black Veil Brides and we are going pretty good until our bass player decided to go and move to fucking Narnia so we currently looking for a new one but so far no luck. We are pretty much the only Outcasts in this school surprisingly, except for one named Ashley but he’s not as out there as we are so he has more friends. Not popular but not, well us.

*ding ding ding* the school bell rang signaling 1st period which I had with Jake

“Dude, did you do the homework?” I asked Jake as we walked into the math room

“Naw, I was playing the guitar, I did manage to get a good melody for the song you wrote though. A little differently than you sang it but in that area”

“Alright that’s cool, did that Devon dude ever text you back for the bass player job?”

“Nope, He’s been ignoring me so I think it’s a no go”

“You guys need another fag for your band?” Jason came into our conversation

“Fuck off dude” Jake said knowing I wouldn’t say anything. Yes I am gay and sensitive so words do hurt

“Hah defending your boyfriend?” Jason said looking at Jake now

“It’s called balls. Grow some” Jake responded with full confidence. Jake Is amazing he always defends me and our group of friends. He and Jinxx are pretty much the protectors of our group, CC and I would rarely speak up. I was scared and he was shy.

The classes went by pretty fast, I didn’t pay attention but I never do but now it was lunch time and then last class, then home.

“Hey man!” Jinxx said as I approached our usual shady spot under a tree just outside the doors of the school. The only other people that hung out here was Ashley and Jacob, and a random group of people that always throw a football back and forth. You may wonder why I know more about Ashley then someone who hasn’t said more than 2 words to him would. Well we use to talk and use to be part of our group until we started getting bullied, called fags and he found out I was gay. So he just stopped talking to us, he told me he was tired of being bullied and called a fag which I can understand. He only wanted a break from all the pain, He got and well gets enough at home so I wasn’t mad but That was 3 years ago. He always said he would come back or find a way to talk to me again. We liked each other, a lot and I still like him but I doubt he even thinks about me anymore.

“So Saturday, My house for practice?” I asked the guys ending my thoughts

“but it’s always at your house andy” CC said in a whiney voice but only joking

“Probably because your drums are at my place” I said laughing

We all continued to talk and laugh, I took a few glances at Ashley every now and again but I always do so that was nothing new.

Then the bell rang for 6 period and I had Ashley in it. He never talked to anyone and neither did I, We didn’t sit near each other so we didn’t talk then either. We act as If we are Exs, I guess in a small way we are but we never actually dated but we kissed once and it was short because right after that he walked away and hasn’t said another word since.
♠ ♠ ♠
This whole story may be written in Andys POV but there may be the occasional POV change but you will know when that happens
New story Im writing
Use to write the story "Love last forever" But I finished it c:
sorry for any mistakes!