Status: Rewritten and Ready to Get Better Feedback! :D

Sick and Twisted Affair

"Just a little bad habit"

--Serrah--

My head fell back as I took a long awaited drink from our shared vodka bottle. The liquid burnt as it fell down my throat but, my whole body just wanted more of it.

"Solving problems with alcohol?" Matt asked with a whiskey bottle in his hand.

"I'm just learning from the best." I spoke before taking another drink from my bottle and practically began draining the whole bottle.

"Whoa-Whoa. Calm down light weight." Matt said tilting the bottle down and away from my mouth.

"Pfft, I am not a fucking light weight." I scoffed and began to move the bottle back to my mouth for another drink.

"Whats wrong with the little damsel in distress?" Matt said taking the now empty bottle away from me.

"Just mad at Sal for some reason." I said with a deep sigh.

"I thought you just said that you and Sal don't have a thing?"

"We don't but it still bothers me that he's with some whore right now."

"I think they have a word for that, hun. It's called jealousy."

"I am not jealous." My head snapped to Matt as he finished talking.

"It's pretty obvious."

"Maybe I am but, I don't care. Take my mind off of this please?" I asked with complete seriousness. I needed something to distract me.

"Mmm, alright." Matt said finishing his whiskey bottle and throwing it onto the ground.

Matt's arms wrapped around me and a gush of wind flew around us and before I had time to process I was lying on the master bed in the tour bus. Matt's lips were on mine with ferocity and it took all of my strength to stop him.

"Wait, Sal's here?" I asked with confusion.

"He's gone, I wouldn't be here if he was still on the bus."

I nodded and Matt's lips made their way to my neck where he lightly bit at my neck waiting for approval. I hummed a light approval and felt his teeth cut through my flesh. My body was beginning to barely feel the pain of the bite anymore, all there was was a feeling of sensation and ecstasy. I was feeling the addiction to be bitten more and more every time Matt bit into my neck.

A wave of pleasure roamed my veins as Matt stopped drinking and began to kiss over the wound as it became a mere bruise. I smiled as Matt laid down completely on the bed beside me.

"Nothing more?" I asked as I curled up into his side and waited for a heartbeat that would never come.

"Not tonight. I don't wanna be just your distraction tonight." Matt's words startled me. Matt actually had feelings?

"Just don't go drink from some whore in front of me like Sal." I said back with a normal tone.

"I have my own personal blood bank right here." Matt rubbed my shoulder soothingly. I had never seen Matt be such a nice person before and I wasn't sure how to take it. It was so out of the ordinary for Matt to be a caring person.

"Gee, thanks." I said with a light smile.

Careful, you're falling for both of them..

The thought startled me at first and then reality started to set in. No, I wasn't falling for them both, of course not.

A sudden chill ran down my spine and I immediately went for my blankets. Fear began coursing through my whole body as nightmares began running throughout my mind.

"You okay over there?" Matt asked, he had a knack for noticing the unnoticiable.

"Just, really scared all of a sudden, like someone is coming after me." My arms reached out for Matt and he came closer to me.

"Honestly, you're probably one of the most protected girls in the world right now. How many girls are sleeping next to a vampire right now?" He just laughed and buried me under his arm and pulled me into his chest.

"Please stay here." I pleaded towards his dark face. There was no light anywhere in the room and my eyes could barely make out his face.

"I will." He said as he pressed his lips into mine.

"What was that?" I asked in regards to his abnormal kiss.

"A promise. You really don't have anything to worry about. And if you're worried about Sal, don't be."

"Is he still out partying?" I asked not really caring for the answer.

"As far as I know."

"This whole vampire thing, I think I have finally come to terms with it."

"That's good. Took you long enough."

"But now that I've come to terms with it, I finally understand what Sal meant."

"What Sal meant?" Matt asked with curiosity.

"When he said that I'm valuble to other vampires. If we mess up and someone else finds out about me, they'll want me. And most vampires act like they have no heart."

"Ser, don't worry. I can tell if someone is within a mile of you and we're not gonna let anything happen to you. You're not going to become a soda machine."

"Thats comforting."

"Trust me, you have nothing to worry about."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I tried to update and Mibba deleted this chapter so I had to rewrite a whole entire new one. This chapter has taken me atleast 2 1/2 hours to finish.

Please let me know what you guys think (:

-Sarah