Status: Curretnly being re-written

Escape the Fate

My Hands Are Holding You

Frank stood still not indicating he was okay with this whatever 'this' was. I took another step closer to his back and my crotch brushed his lower back. I heard a low moan and realized that it was my self. Frank turned and looked at me.

"Gerard?" I stirred at his now hungry eyes.

Without another word Frank grabbed my face with one hand while the other pulled me close up to him. I closed the gap between us and our lips. We kissed lightly the first few times, letting us get used to the feeling. The kiss became more heated as the minutes ticked by. I felt his tongue brush on my bottom lip, I ignored his asking for entrance and I just shoved my tongue into his mouth. Frank sucked on my tongue and I moaned in response. I felt him smirk, so he kept sucking. I backed us up and pushed Frank against the dresser. He grunted from the handle hitting his back. I spun us around so that my back was in pain and not his. Frank slowly started to walk backwards until he reached the mattress. I pushed him down, falling with him trying not to break the kiss. I straddled his legs and he let his hands roam my body. Frank started to rub my crotch from the outside of my pants. My dick was already hard enough and I did not appreciate the teasing Frank was doing to me. I moaned low so no one hear it and came in. To get back at Frank I rubbed his hard one from outside of his tight jeans. He grunted in anger and pleasure. I smirked into our kiss. Frank was about to slid his hand into my pants when the door flung open.

Mikey and Fiona stood in the doorway with their jaws slack. I got off of Frank and ran down stairs. I saw a bit of a sad pout form on Frank's lips but I couldn't tell. I think I just ruined my chances with Frank. That was a good bit of fun for me though. What did this mean? Was I like gay now? I never was "turned on" by anyone in my life, Frank was the first. So I guess I was gay for Frank and Frank only. I could live with that, but the big question was, could my parents and brother live with that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credits go to: Tenth Avenue North-By your side

Sorry this is so short, it's 5am and I haven't slept yet so I am falling asleep as i type. Hope you like enough though