Status: Curretnly being re-written

Escape the Fate

You've Got To Make A Choice

Fiona was really pretty and so nice. I pulled her into the extra bedroom across the hall from mine.

"What are we doing Mikey?" She asked as we entered the dark room.

"I don't know," I really had no clue why I brought her in to this room. She looked deep into my eyes, into my soul almost. I leaned over to her and lightly kissed her lips. Her cheeks turned bright red and so did mine.

"Why'd you do that?" Her voice was soft and low. I shrugged.

"I think you're cute,"

I was acting like I was 11 or something. Fiona giggled and then kissed me again this time it was longer and sweeter. I never kissed anyone but my family before. I liked this a whole lot better though. We didn't do anything to crazy, just kisses with a bit of tongue here and there but nothing else.

"We should go check up on the guys?" She said pulling away from me.

I didn't want to go but I nodded anyway. She pulled me up from where we were sitting and she held my hand as we walked across the hall. We stood at the door and kissed one last time. I heard a grunt from the other side of the door. Fiona looked just as confused as I was. I swung the door open to see none other than my own brother.

My own brother on top of Frank with his tongue down his throat, I didn't even want to know where their hands were. Gerard dashed out of the door before anything could be said. Frank sat up on the bed and watched as Gerard ran down the stairs. His face full of sadness with a pinch of anger.

"Frank?!" Fiona yelled at him. "Why would you do that to him?!" She was mad and Frank's face was confused.

"I...I didn't. He wanted to!" He finally got his words out.

"Frank don't lie!" Fiona got in the poor boys face.

"Fiona," I started. "It's okay, I believe Frank." She turned and looked at me shocked. "It's okay if they want to be....gay" I stuttered a bit, to confused at using this word. "They're still themselves right?" Frank smiled as wide as he could.

Fiona thought about this for a while and finally nodded and smiled at me. She kissed my lips ever so softly.

"Awe" Frank was wide-eyed as he stared at us.

"I'm gonna go talk to Gerard." I said walking towards the door.

"I hope he's okay," Frank looked at his shoes as he spoke.

I walked out of my room and went down the stairs. I walked another few steps and knocked on Gerard's door.

"Gerard?" I asked in a soft voice as I opened his door.

"Go away!" He yelled. His voice sounded muffled.

I walked in and saw Gerard laying in his bed, his face in the pillow.

"Gerard, it's okay. I'm not mad at you, I'm not going to hate you. Being gay doesn't change who you are," I sat by his side on his bed. "My brother." I poked his side as I spoke.

"I'm not gay." He mumbled.

"Bi?"

"No, I'm just.... I don't know, gay for Frank and that's it." He finally sat up. I hugged him tightly.

"It doesn't matter, I still love you." Gerard wrapped his arms around me and I felt him smile.

"What would I do with out you?" He asked looking down at me.

"You'd own a lot of single player games." He laughed and kissed my forehead hugging me again.

"I love you Gerard."

"I love you too, kid."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credits: My Chemical Romance-Sing

Comment/subscribe

Tell me what you thought about the heart to heart brother moment in the end.