Status: Curretnly being re-written

Escape the Fate

I Hold My Breath, and Lose The Feeling That I'm Alone

The room was small with dark red walls. A window covered the right wall, the others had various band poster covering every inch. A bed sat right in the middle up against the far back wall. It had red sheets with a big black comforter. The pillows had Batman cases covering them.

He was such a little kid. I smiled to myself as I scanned the rest of the room. Frank walked over to a fancy stereo and turn on some music. I recognized the artist; Megadeath. He started to jump around the room and he screamed along. I laughed at him. He had his eyes closed and his mouth wide. He hopped onto his bed and began to jump on it like a little four year old. I laughed some more, then joined him. Screaming along as he was still doing. When I started to sing he stopped. I stopped and looked at him.

"What?" I asked, my head cocked to one side.

"Your really good." His eyes was wide with amazement.

"Oh, no, not really. Your better than I am." I looked down at my feet. My shoes were leaving stains on his blankets.

"No way! Gerard Way!!!" He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I hugged him back.

This was nice. Frank looked up and tipi toed, still not tall enough to reach me. I lowered my head and kissed him. We stayed like that for a few good moments. I brushed my tongue on his lower lip and he opened up for me. We were making out slow but roughly. I pulled him closer up to my chest and lifted him off of his feet. I held him with our faces locked for a few seconds before I threw him back onto his bed. He screamed in response and I smirked at him. He pulled at my legs forcing me to fall on top of him. I pulled my self up to his lips and straddled his hips with my legs.

This is going to be a great night I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credits:The Used-Smother Me

Sorry its so short I'm in orchestra. A teacher aid so sorry. Off to history I go :)

Hope you liked it though